Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mcgregor vs Mayweather
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

So who do you got?

I know this is stupid and all for the show but I genuinely think it will be fun one to watch !:)) I of course go for Mcgregor . Never had any respect for the Mayweather gent

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I go for Floyd, wonder if he will keep running same as against Pacquiao tho...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Mcgregor for me. The guy got style.

Floyd, please dont fly around like a chicken!

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Easy money and win for Mayweather. McGregor is an amateur boxer; he's got no chance against a pro. Mayweather is the best at not getting hit. He's like the equivalent of parking the bus in football lol, you may not like how he wins but his strategy while not overly flashy is pretty damn effective.

Personally, I would love to see Mayweather lose, but if it did not happen against Manny then it won't happen against McGregor :<

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Mayweather will just egde for me. He will avoid the majority of hits and frustrate McGregor into making rash punches leaving gaps for Mayweather to then pounce and finish him of! However McGregor is a unknown boxer, and nobody really knows what he will be capable of and what moves and strategy he will bring. So there may be a turn in events and McGregor could produce a shock win.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

I really want Mcgregor to win but i think mayweather will. While mcgregor isnt a boxer he will have been training solely for this fight ever since it was mentioned while mayweather may be a bit rusty coming out of retirement.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I'm putting money on Mayweather, I don't think McGregor stands a single chance. However won't put too much considering my history of betting lmao.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Boxing rules and MMA rules are very different.
Mayweather can just stand in a corner and protect his head and still win the match by points, the only way McGregor wins is by a knockout.
McGregor's advantage is his age, Mayweather is 40 years old but thats also his strenght he has boxing experience to the max.

I wish Mcgregor to lose his mind and elbow Mayweather so that the fight stops, just for the entertainment value...

TheGame 7 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I'll be surprised if McGregor lands one punch on Mayweather. If it goes past 3rd round, Mayweather will win be it a KO or win by unanimous. With that being said, I hope McGregor knocks him the f*** out lol. The 49-1 record will be a perfect way to never see that conceited, self-righteous muppet again. I can't help but wonder if Conor will lose his cool midway and hit Floyd with an illegal strike, be it a kick or a takedown, getting disqualified. It's very difficult to go from one form of combat to another limited one.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Conor's taking Mayweather way too lightly. His punches aren't packed with power, but man are they sharp. Mayweather's greatest attribute is his footwork. Conor has the power, but so did Pacman, Martinez, And the rest of the fighters he fought that led to his 49-0 record. Interesting fight but I'm putting my money on Mayweather

Marcus2011 7 years ago

I am confident we will all be surprised by McGregor. Everyone will put money on Mayweather and Mayweather including McGregor himself will put his bet on McGregor :D

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Alright i don't know Jack about boxing so based on what I've heard McGregor is less of a c*nt so i guess him...

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Marcus despite Mayweather a.k.a The Money Team, I doubt he would ruin his 49:0 for some few more millions :D

Marcus2011 7 years ago

How much is Mayweather guaranteed to make from this fight? Also how much can he make on top from betting? I think numbers are too good to be passed on

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Revenue is expected at £500million, from what I've found the split is between 75-25 or 70-30, which may earn Floyd some nice pocket change around 375million.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Revenue is expected at £500million, from what I've found the split is between 75-25 or 70-30, which may earn Floyd a some very nice 375million.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

If it stays true boxing, Mayweather will take it hands down. He is considered the best pound for pound boxer in history and I have seen him in his prime. Can't stand his attitude but the guy is a badass in the ring.

If Floyd tries to get cute though, Conor can tag him and it would be done.

Both have Masters Degrees in crap talking and it should be fun to watch the fight.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

McGregor all the way!

"Who the fock does that little 12 year old rapper think he is?!" (Irish accent)

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Mayweather? Who da fook is that guy????

I'll definitely be backing my boy McGregor, but I wouldn't be surprised in Mayweather parks the bus and jabs his way to a victory. I'll tell you one thing, McGregor didn't come after Mayweather to lose to him, and I can guarantee he has been working his ass off for months in preparation.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

I thought Mcgregor got what he wanted : 50/50 ! Still crazy amount of money!! Mayweather may become bellionaire boxer! Damn

Marcus2011 7 years ago

33/1 are the odds in favor of Mcgregor. Why not and waste a quid on the guy?

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I'll be backing McGregor to win, but to be honest, I think Mayweather will win ...