Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Memories...
Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992
Comments
Lodatz 7 years ago

Is it me, or were the goals generally better back then?

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

Watch the first goal in the United/Real video and consider retracting that statement.

Jokes aside, it's just nostalgia talking.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Watch the first goal in the United/Real game and consider retracting that statement.

Jokes aside, it's just nostalgia talking.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

The Chelsea-Barcelona goals were mostly scrappy, which is reflective of how tight those games really were. The Madrid-United ones were aplomb though. I genuinely miss United being a top team. They had an aura of class and history about them that you automatically respected as a football fan.

My favorite ones were the Raul goals, Ronaldo's hat-trick, Cristiano's header, Beckham's two goals, and Modric's goal. Hey forgot to mention the Essien and Lampard goals being astounding.

• History

The Chelsea-Barcelona goals were mostly scrappy, which is reflective of how tight those games really were. The Madrid-United ones were aplomb though. I genuinely miss United being a top team. They had an aura of class and history about them that you automatically respected as a football fan.

My favorite ones were the Raul goals, Ronaldo's hat-trick, Cristiano's header, Beckham's two goals, and Modric's goal.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

This looks like a dig at Arsenal .. your north side rivals .. I approve :)

Chelsea and United are real powerhouses of European football representing England proudly since change of format . Liverpool wouldn't even gone to final if goal line technology was used back in 2005 . Scoucers stopped even mocking us for no history because we made more of it then they have in last 20 years ! And the argument about money is no longer ace card after splashing 36 million pounds on a joke Andy Carroll and many other jokes ..

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Oh, memories! I approve! Had forgot about that Lampard goal. What a beauty that was. And just realized Ronaldinho was behind like every goal scored against Chelsea.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Agree with @Dynastian!.

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited

I genuinely miss United being a top team. They had an aura of class and history about them that you automatically respected as a football fan.

I agree. But all things must end, even the era of SAF

• History

I genuinely miss United being a top team. They had an aura of class and history about them that you automatically respected as a football fan.

I agree. Fergie was one of a kind.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Good and bad memories, at 4-2 the 4th Chelsea goal qualifier look at Carvalho and Valdes at 4min00 😉
And there are 2 games not counted : Chelsea - Barca 3-1 Barca-Chelsea 5-2 with Zola, Rivaldo and co early 2000's...

• History

Good and bad memories, at 4-2 the 4th Chelsea goal qualifier look at Carvalho and Valdes at 4min00 😉

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

United are just going through a rough patch, just like Madrid did. They'll get back. As long as they have the ambition, they'll be back at the summit of European football eventually. It'll just take a bit of time to rebuild.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I growed through that years and most of people here. Glad we can say we watched golden generations of football. Today it isn't like it anymore.