Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi and Ronaldo grafiti in spain
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

This grafiti was recently found in Barcelona and for some obvious reason it is pretty popular. So what you guys think of it? Funny, message of peace between the fan, weird or just plain stupid? enter image description here

Comments
Daggerwall 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 3 32

Isn't the height difference a little too little?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@daggerwall Not it isn't actually, in the full picture, Messi is on his toes to reach Ronaldo.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

It's great imo. Just a way of showing that they don't actually hate each other, and we should send love in the world rather than hate, no matter the circumstances.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

enter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@decentK Exactly! :D

liomessi10 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

wud b interesting to see the person who made that.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

bud b interesting to see the person who made that.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

enter image description here

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^lol!

but that washing line is waaaay too short.

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Banksy is awesome. :D

@decent: lol, serious? Hah.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Amerr30 I actually read it was the main idea behindthe grafity because of all the tension there has been in the world of football. PSG vs Barca, Juve vs Barca, Real vs Bayern, Bayern vs Arsenal, Borussia vs Monaco (especially the whole bomb thing), Besiktas vs Lyon, Ajax vs Schalke and the classico as well. Its to show we shouldn't take it too much to heart and become main with each other I guess. I for one was relaxed by that grafiti and it made me smile, so I guess the guy who made it actually suceeded in a way. ;)

decentK 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

@amerr Yes. Could be done in a different way as well obviously, but this was his way to do it. Probably got more attention with this kind of 'art' too.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@amerr Yes. Could be done in a different way too, but this was his way to do it - probably getting more attention with this kind of 'art' too.