Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi linked with shock switch to Inter to rival Ronaldo at Juventus
Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Lionel Messi linked with shock switch to Inter Milan!

enter image description here

Barca have inserted a €702 million buyout clause in Leo's contract at Barcelona but claims have emerged in Italy suggesting the Argentinian is on Inter's wish-list

The rumour comes from Marco Tronchetti Provera, the CEO of Pirelli and long-time sponsors of the Nerazzurri, who is splashed across the front page of Tuttosport claiming the club's owners Suning could launch a monster bid for Messi.

"I hope that Suning, once Financial Fair Play will allow it, can make a huge signing," said Tronchetti Provera.

It presents an interesting dynamic, a second chapter to the historic rivalry, with two of the greatest of their generation potentially pitted against one another in the final years of their careers.

DO YOU THINK MESSI WILL MOVE TO SERIE A?

Comments
expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

sick of seeing another Messi/Ronaldo fight. Let it end.

Spot on, @iHEART

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Like most others I think this is a nice story that isn't going to happen

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Were they offering him 30 million a year there too? Wow Incredible soul is Iniesta if he turned that down and of course he had to state it publicly his noble cause for such an amazing offer... come on, I was born at night but not last night

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He was offered big since he was joining for free...
Iniesta could have stayed at Barca for 9mil if Coutinho wasn’t signed, he told it to the direction... loyalty is rare I must admit but it does exist.

Wolfie 6 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

They say any publicity is good publicity. ;)

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

No way, too ridiculous idea. Messi is going to retire in Barcelona, one of greatness players fo all time. 🌟🌟🌟

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

sick of seeing another Messi/Ronaldo fight. Let it end.

Yup.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@edgar he will retire in Newell’s old boys in Argentina. Hope it will be as late as possible :(