Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mexican Football Player Alan Pulido Kidnapped
Chanakya999 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Mexican Football player Alan Pulido had been kidnapped in his home country of Mexico at approximately 11:30pm local time on May 28, 2016. He has made appearances for the Greek Club Olympiakos and Mexico and was leaving a party with his girlfriend when six armed men surrounded his car and kidnapped him. His girlfriend was let go.

The Mexican government has launched a level 3 investigation and operation in hopes of finding him and rescuing him.

My prayers go to him and his family to ensure that he will be alright in such a tough situation.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mexican Football player Alan Pulido had been kidnapped in his home country of Mexico at approximately 11:30pm local time on May 28, 2016. He has made appearances for the Greek Club Olympiakos and Mexico and was leaving a party with his girlfriend when six armed men surrounded his car and kidnapped him. His girlfriend was let go.

The Mexican government has launched a level 3 investigation and operation in hopes of finding him and rescuing him.

My prayers go to him and his family to ensure that he will be alright in such a tough situation.

enter image description here

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Man this is mad, I hope they find and rescue him safely, poor lad certainly didn't deserve (to be sincere no one do). I will pray for him and his family tonight.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Heard he had some scandal with Tigres . I think some cartel likes Tigres .. and never liked the way Pulido left them

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

enter image description here
Mexican federal and state forces joined together to locate Pulido's whereabouts, with the 25-year-old found less than 24 hours after he was reported missing.

The Tamaulipas Coordination Group - who organised the rescue - released a statement which read: "A joint operation of federal and state forces shortly before midnight on Sunday May 29 managed to rescue professional footballer Alan Pulido safe and sound.

"He was deprived of his freedom on Saturday night May 28 in the capital city. Pulido is presently under a medical evaluation and more complete information will be given later.

"Governor Egidio Torre Cantu, who was attentive to this event, visited the player to make sure he was OK and congratulated federal and state forces for the successful operation."

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

Outstanding, I didn't expect them to work so well, very happy for him and his family!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Outstanding, I didn't expect them to work so well, very happy for him.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

It is a good thing they're finding him. I hope he is good.