Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mickey Mouse round 5 draw
quikzyyy 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

So, after technical difficulties when the draw wasn't live, all top teams avoided each other! What a surprise!

Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

Arsenal v West Ham United

Leicester City v Manchester City

Bristol City v Manchester United

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, after technical difficulties when the draw wasn't live, all teams avoided each other! What a surprise!
Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth

Arsenal v West Ham United

Leicester City v Manchester City

Bristol City v Manchester United

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

Still can't believe West Ham defeated Spurs. I guess thats why we call match where those 2 meet a derby. Too bad for West Ham that they doesn't have the same kind of relationship with Arsenal. XD

• History

Still can't believe West Ham defeated Spurs. I guess thats why we call match where those 2 meet a derby. Too bad for West Ham that they doesn't the same kind of relationship with Arsenal. XD

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I heard somewhere draw was fixed and they had to restart it because United drew City at first? Probably just a joke but knowing what happened before draw it wouldn't suprise me, happens almost always in draws like this.

Anyways should be easy for City and United while Arsenal and Chelsea don't have position to risk.

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Surprise? I Am sensing sarcasm in your words lol

If don't go through it will be major failure. I think City won't win this cup though no matter how good their run is right now because playing against City away will be very tough one and realistically most difficult opponent to face. However, City will go through

• History

Surprise? I Am sensing sarcasm in your words lol

If don't go through it will be major failure. I think City won't win this cup though no matter how good their run is right now because playing against Arsenal away will be very tough one and historically most difficult opponent to face.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

United still propably got the best draw out of the 4 big team. Hope they will make the most of it, well, even if I hope someone else is gonna be winning it this time around.

@Marcus Wait, City is playing against City away? OH, you mean Manchester City will play away against Leicester City and that its the hardest fixture out of the 4. Well I agree, even it wasn't very clear at first. ;P

• History

United still propably got the best draw out of the 4 big team. Hope they will make the most of it, well, even if I hope someone else is gonna be winning it this time around.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Trophy a trophy, let's win. Although thinking about Arsenal winning probably won't work.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Come on, Arsenal vs Chelsea in the final, that would be epic! :D