Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mini World Cup
Cuore_Granata 6 years ago
Torino, Italy 3 745

Hello guys, not sure if anyone has already spoken about this, but what are your opinions on FIFAs proposal of a MINI World Cup on odd years. So every summer there will be the Confederations Cup, then "regular" WC, then Mini WC, then the Continental Tournaments like the Euros and African Cup of Nation etc....I think its just a way for FIFA to gain more money and top leagues are against the idea because money will not be circulated back into the leagues, and I think players (especially at top clubs in CL and El) play too many games, also not counting international games.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

I completely agree with you, player already paly enough game as it is, they don't need to add to that. I would be much more interested in seeing a international competition where team that didn't made it to the world cup play a few games together. Without pression, it could also be a good way to give an international experience to younger player. :)

By the way, good to see you on the forum friend. I hope you will find people mature enough to enjoy discussing with them. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I completely agree with you, player already paly enough game as it is, they don't need to add to that. I would much more interested in seeing a international competition where team that didn't made it to the world cup play a few games together.

By the way, good to see you on the forum friend. I hope you will find people mature enough to enjoy discussing with them. :)

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

confederation cup is already a mini WC. imo players should get time to recover from each season and go on holidays too...