Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mkhitaryan - what is happening?
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yesterday EFL games Manchester United vs Manchester City with MU proceed to the next round after Mata sent City down was a relief for Mourinho (and both him and MU needed it badly).

Despite Pep seemed to pay a little less care about this Cup, but it's still his nature to want to win.

Put that on the table, anyone know why Mkhitaryan, the promising signing we had WASN"T FEATURED?????

- On tactical excuses, if there is one game Mou wants to try if Mkhitaryan fits or might do well with his tactic, then it should be this game
- On personal level, if Mou dislikes him, then he is smart enough to know the fans want to see Mkhi plays, why not use him in this game?
- Or is he still injured????

Im sure Im not the only one questioning this, since Mkhitaryan is a great player, we should either free him, or let him play.

PS: Aside from that, Im so glad with the win yesterday, despite it's EFL cup. The team showed great dedication, and willingness. I hope Mou can fix our problems soon

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yesterday EFL games Manchester United vs Manchester City with MU proceed to the next round after Mata sent City down was a relief for Mourinho (and both him and MU needed it badly).

Despite Pep seemed to pay a little less care about this Cup, but it's still his nature to want to win.

Put that on the table, anyone know why Mkhitaryan, the promising signing we had WASN"T FEATURED?????

- On tactical excuses, if there is one game Mou wants to try if Mkhitaryan fits or might do well with his tactic, then it should be this game
- On personal level, if Mou dislikes him, then he is smart enough to know the fans want to see Mkhi plays, why not use him in this game?
- Or is he still injured????

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@KTBFFH: exactly, we need that so bad right now, and Mou should have had used him earlier. :( I hope his injury is really not bad. We need him so bad now

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Mourinho says he'll be back on Boxing Day

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@saatvik Thats good to hear, however, till then, we will have to hope United does well without him. Hopefully, they can count on Baily now so defense should be much better. Smalling will propably come back soon as well, even though I'm never sure with that lad. XD

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Emobot7 We will cope because we have adequate replacements for him till he comes back (Mata, Rooney, etc.). Jones and Rojo are playing solid defensivey now and with Bailly back it shouldn't be a problem.

No idea on Smalling (or Luke Shaw for that matter).

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Mkhitaryan - what is happening?

He's trying to change Manchester United even more.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Saatvik10 What I meant by never sure, I meant to say I'm never sure if United defense would be better off with or without Smalling. ;P

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Mourinho happened. He would've been forgotten if United looked in good shape, but since United didn't have their season as expected and Mourinho being under some heavy critisicm he had to play him. When he played him and saw fans' support, he tried him on some Cup and Europa League games. He looked good and then played against Tottenham.
But like I said, if ManU was on top of the league and the fans had no doubt on Mourinho; what happened to KDB or some others was going to happen to Mkhi.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

This weekend we will play with lots of injuries and suspension. Luckily we have Mkhi :D

I dont want to sound like a big fan boy, but I appreciate this guy so much...

So what we all have said here were correct. Mkhi is THE GUY.

And Mou changed his stupidness after all, and almost soon enough :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Well, to be fair with you, he might just be one of Manchester United best player this season along Zlatan and Mata. But that just my opinion. Anyway, its too bad he could not play more game than he did already, was injured quite a few time already but every time he is fit, he is very good for United.