Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

MLS FINALS
Golefty 6 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Today Toronto and Seatlle Sounds will face off for the second time in two years for the MLS Cup Final. Sounders took it home last year, and they have been having a string of strong performances lately, while Toronto has home field advantage.

Not sure how many of you care, but it will surely be a good match if you want to check it out.

Ill be dreaming of a Red Christmas

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Today Toronto and Seatlle Sounds will face off for the second time in two years for the MLS Cup Final. Sounders took it home last year, and they have been having a string of strong performances lately, while Toronto has home field advantage.

Not sure how many of you care, but it will surely be a good match if you want to check it out.

Ill dreaming of a Red Christmas

Comments
Gennady 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

I'll be watching! Starts at 4AM where I am :) Will tune in right afte Juve vs Inter

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'll be watching!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

I'll watch it for sure! Here hoping Toronto win it this time or at least, that Seatle doesn't win trough PK like they did last time. :P But seriously, we need a Canadian champion, so come on Toronto! :D

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I support Canada because you are still loyal dominion of Britain. God save the queen and Toronto!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus2011 You can keep the english Canadian province for you but it would be great if you guys would let Quebec be independent. :P

BTW, Christmas is red after all it seem, congrats Golefty. ;)

enter image description here

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

enter image description here

@EMobot7 cheers

hahaha@MArcus

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golefty I swear I thought the platform they were on when they lifted that trophy was gonna collapse. XD