Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Monday's Rumours
Transfer_Window 12 years ago
Wrexham, England 33 29

Chelsea are reportedly considering a sensational £80m bid to sign both Real Madrid's Gonzalo Higuain and Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer.
Manchester United look set to offer Rio Ferdinand a new contract that would keep the 33-year-old at Old Trafford for at least another year.
And finally, Real Sociedad are due to open talks this week with Arsenal over the signing of Carlos Vela, who is currently on loan with the La Liga side.

Comments
CR7_Madrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 8 27

If Chelsea fails to qualify for CL next year, they can forget about signing big names! And CR7 will never move to Chelsea, If he's moveing back to Premier League, it's only gonna be to Man United

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

i hardly believe ronaldo would come back to EPL but to MU.. it's possible though..

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Chelsea's biggest target is mourinhio. It's believed that if they get him to join then Ronaldo and higuain can be convinced to move. 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Oh I also forgot to mention if they fail to get Ronaldo and higuain their next targets r cavani and lavezzi for around £70mil

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I want Torres to come back to Liverpool and Carroll to go out! Maybe he is one of the most hard working player on the pitch but nevertheless he doesn't even try to score goals. CARROLL GO OUT