Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Most hardworking performance ever witnessed by ME
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501
Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Henry was a freaking legend. Its a true shame Arsenal didn't win that game. :( Thanks for the share Marcus, thats a really nice video. You deserve a +1 mate. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Henry was a freaking legend. Its a true shame Arsenal didn't win that game. :(

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Three-Lung Park vs Juve or Arsenal for me is near the top.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I got as a gift just some months before that final game a shirt number 7 Larsson and he came in and turned the game around for Barcelona in that final.
Henry had no real help and worked so hard but I got reminded now that he had that chance in the second half, min 70 he could have scored for 2:0 if that had gone in oh my...

For me the effort that Bastian Schweinsteiger put in the World Cup 2014 for Germany was so impressive he took so many hits, bled and kept going till the very end...

But if I ever saw a flawless performance it was Fabio Cannavaro 2006, this was vs Germany,120 minutes of pure pressure and he was always on point, probably one of the last defenders we will ever see winning Ballon d'Or:

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Agreed with everything you said. ;) Great share btw. +1

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

One of the rare occasions Valdes saved Barça. Legendary game for me tho, started supporting them in 1996, that first CL win I witness was a moment of pure joy.

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Henry was the jewel of Arsenal! and now they are hoping for snow to stop City from destroying them.

In that final Arsenal really messed it up because they had it. They should have won it and that is why Barca players had massive respect for them because victory was very hard fought.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Henry was the jewel of Arsenal! and now they are hoping for snow to stop City from destroying them.

In that final Arsenal really messed it up because they had it. They should have won it and that is why Barca players had massive respect for them because victory didn't come easy at all!

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

after this game, it's been only downhill while Barcelona became something special.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Sad but true. :( You got my sympathy.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

That's most hardworking performance I have seen too, so sad he didn't score in a final and we have totally fallen. However the least he deserved was CL, glad he was able to win it with Barcelona.

If only we didn't have a clown called Almunia...