7. Manchester City - 2517
  8. Juventus - 2515
  9. AC Milan - 1971
  10. Bayern - 900

Somewhere way down below. PSG - 35

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Manchester United and Chelsea are the two most popular club on FR, seriously, who would have guess. :P

Joking aside, suprise to see Liverpool don't have more supporter than this, also, City is barely more popular than Juventus... on a english site, thats kinda sad. :(

Nice little comparison, still a bit sad to see PSG so low but its easy to understand. Thanks for the share lio.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Manchester United of course.

Soon, Spur and Monaco will appear, and I miss Inter Milan or Roma... back in the day.

@Emobot: pleaseee choooooose oneeee!!! I would love to see your bias toward the team you choose, for once!!! Pleasee!

But again, you really need to be in love with a team to be bias, a general football-lover would be hard to find yourself in a mouth-spiting argument. :( Cant wait for that time to come.

I really hope more Italian and Spanish fans would join our site, would be so much more interesting. Remember @sphalman, @wofie, @ven...??? Damn I miss those guys too.

We gotta get thoseeeee

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emobot: pleaseee choooooose oneeee!!! I would love to see your bias toward the team you choose, for once!!! Pleasee!

But again, you really need to be in love with a team to be bias, a general football-lover would be hard to find yourself in a mouth-spiting argument. :( Cant wait for that time to come.

I really hope more Italian and Spanish fans would join our site, would be so much more interesting. Remember @sphalman, @wofie...??? Damn I miss those guys too.

Soon, Spur and Monaco will appear, and I miss Inter Milan or Roma... back in the day.

I really hope more Italian and Spanish fans would join our site, would be so much more interesting. Remember @sphalman, @wofie...??? Damn I miss those guys too.

We gotta get thoseeeee

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Yea what ever happened To Vendetta, sphalman, Heisenberg, and the like?

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Madridista I sure miss sphalman I didn't knew him for a long time but he kind of kept me under his wing when I first on FR. :(

@tuan_jinn I've been biased plenty of time before. For canadian team like Montreal and Toronto. Also have been incredibly biased against both Burnley and Bayern at different moment of time. :D

• History

@Madridista I sure miss Sphalman I didn't knew him for a long time but he kind of kept me under his wing when I first on FR. :(

@tuan_jinn I've been biased plenty of time before. For canadian team like Montreal and Toronto. Also have been incredibly biased against both Burnley and Bayern at different moment of time. :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Emo: ahh yeah. I wouldnt call those bias though.

Of course I have seen you favoring a certain decision, thats defending what you think is right. Bias is different, sometimes its rather blind. Or wont you ever be?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Hum, I dunno mate, would have to chose a team to support before that. Maybe one day, I'll post a list the thing I search in a team and make a big brainstorm with you guys. :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

I really think you might very well be an Arsenal's fan! @@. like fate or destiny

Dunno why..

• History

I really think you are an Arsenal's fan! @@. Dunno why..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Funny you said that, I was shopping with my dad the other day and we found a Puma near of where we live. We went in, he asked for Arsenal shirt and we actually left with 2 Arsenal supporter shirt (not real team jersey but they are official product with the Arsenal and Puma logo) so who knows. XD But seriously, while I have no dislike for Arsenal and actually love their player and the concept behind their playstyle, I really have a hard time enjoying them at time, the way they just seem unable to understand each other in the final third is just terribly frustating, their communication just seem poor at time and I believe they need work on playing with more chemistry. :(

liomessi10 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@Wolfie is still active he drops by now and again he might even read this. vendetta i really miss.

edit: he posted earlier on the jokes thread.

• History

@Wolfie is still active he drops by now and again he might even read this. vendetta i really miss.