Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mou drops Mkhitarian heavily, is this reasonable?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Obviously he's in a bad form and running through his worst time...

Now with games vs MC and the last one vs Bournemouth, and also sat out games versus Newcastle United, Basel, Watford, Arsenal and CSKA Moscow over the past month.

Although, it's a tactical choice based on performance. I dont think Lingard and Mou's choices were good either. It's seriously just like I played Fifa 2002 with fast players. Mkhi's and Lukaku or the rest bad performances are largely contributed by Mou's tactics (bus parking and counter attacking)...

I hope there isn't any other reason but dropping him game in game out doesn't help, does it? Not to mention he came out and talked to the press about how other deserved more places in the starting line up.

Jesus, I just can't stand Mou's way of handling internal issue in public...

Am I too negative toward our coach? Your thought?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Obviously he's in a bad form and running through his worst time...

Now with games vs MC and the last one vs Bournemouth, and also sat out games versus Newcastle United, Basel, Watford, Arsenal and CSKA Moscow over the past month.

Although, it's a tactical choice based on performance. I dont think Lingard and Mou's choices were good either. It's seriously just like I played Fifa 2002 with fast players.

I hope there isn't any other reason but dropping him game in game out doesn't help, does it? Not to mention he came out and talked to the press about how other deserved more places in the starting line up.

Jesus, I just can't stand Mou's way of handling internal issue in public...

Am I too negative toward our coach? Your thought?

Comments
SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I will disagree with Mou on many things, justifiably or unjustifiably so. However, the one thing I can't really knock is his man-management. Martial, Shaw, Miki, and several other players such as Smalling (although under less harsh circumstances) have been dropped in the past and came back at a much higher level than they were before. There's something about his bench that always motivates it to replace starters in better form. Lingard has his issues, but he has been better than Miki was when Miki was benched. Ditto Martial. Ditto Smalling (although it was an injury, not sure if it fits this narrative). Shaw has been a giant of his former self since he's gotten back into the team.

TL:DR, not gonna question it.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sun @tuan I heard Mou is making plan to replace Mkhitarian, I really hope its just BS but what would you guys say to that? Only target I heard about to replace him is Joao Mario as of now.

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@Emobot7 Joao Mario and Ozil. But tbh, I don't think that we need Joao Mario, I think he's overrated. I'd rather have Ozil or someone else like Draxler or Goretzka.