Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho hits back at Seara (Benitez's wife) LOLLLLLL!!!
tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lollzz this is freakin' hilarious. No offense to Mou, Benitez nor his wife... just some funs.

For some of you who missed the news: Montserrat Seara (Benitez's wife) jokingly claimed that Benitez always "tidying up Jose Mourinho's messes" (La Region). since this is the 3rd time. lolz...

Not exactly though.

Later today, Mourinho has hit back with jibe on her statement:
Mourinho said: “The lady is a bit confused, with all respect. I’m not laughing, because her husband went to Chelsea to replace Roberto Di Matteo and he went to Real Madrid and replaced Carlo Ancelotti" =))))))))))). “The only club where her husband replaced me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.". UHMNNNNN... that wasn't so nice Mou.

Then he went on about Benitez's diet and weight:
“And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think she needs to occupy her time, and if she takes care of her husband’s diet she will have less time to speak about me.”

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Im dying here.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This is why people and the media loves Mourinho and hates him at the same time.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lollzz this is freakin' hilarious. No offense to Mou, Benitez nor his wife... just some funs.

For some of you who missed the news: Montserrat Seara (Benitez's wife) jokingly claimed that Benitez always "tidying up Jose Mourinho's messes" (La Region). since this is the 3rd time. lolz...

Not exactly though.

Later today, Mourinho has hit back with jibe on her statement:
Mourinho said: “The lady is a bit confused, with all respect. I’m not laughing, because her husband went to Chelsea to replace Roberto Di Matteo and he went to Real Madrid and replaced Carlo Ancelotti" =))))))))))). “The only club where her husband replaced me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.". UHMNNNNN... that wasn't so nice Mou.

Then he went on about Benitez's diet and weight:
“And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think she needs to occupy her time, and if she takes care of her husband’s diet she will have less time to speak about me.”

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Im dying here.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This is why people and the media loves Mourinho and hates him at the same time.

Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i saw that yeserday lol it was so funny. i think benitez can take care of his own diet tho.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Haha, he burned her pretty good.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

DatGuy 9 years ago
Manchester United, United States 4 20

its simply low to talk about somebody else's wife, and worse to comment on someone's appearance. Those comments were unbecoming of a club manager. I'm glad Benitez ( who I really don't rate at all) decided not to retaliate.

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@DatGuy

To be fair, Benitez's wife started this. I don't believe Mou would've had any need to comment on Benitez if his wife didn't mock Mourinho.

EDIT:: I'm excluding all previous interactions between Benitez and Mou, obviously.

• History

@DatGuy

To be fair, Benitez's wife started this. I don't believe Mou would've had any need to comment on Benitez if his wife didn't mock Mourinho.

iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

she asked for it, and she got it good

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

Obviously she started it!!! And let's face it, Ben and Mou aren't exactly good friends.

Of course there are classier ways to deal with it. But well Mou does what Mou does. He simply shows: dont mess with me. It it had been LVG, he would have had eaten her head.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Everything that Mou said was true, but the weight insult was unnecessary. Not the classiest thing to do.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

LMAO, that was pretty low.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

Are we (Manchester United) gonna get Benitez after Mourinho if things wont work out anymore???? there is a pattern there

Just an xmas banter, We are behind Mou as much as we can, but...

It's a serious question though? What do you lads think about that? :D:D:D

• History

Are we (Manchester United) gonna get Benitez after Mourinho if things wont work out anymore????

Just an xmas banter, We are behind Mou as much as we can, but...

It's a serious question though? What do you lads think about that? :D:D:D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Don't agree on Benitez destroying Inter in 6months, that was bound to happen regardless of which manager came in, after all it's also the reason why Mourihno left Inter as he knew he was done and might as well leave while still at the top.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Right, Mou left one of oldest top team in the world when he chose to leave Inter. Most of the key player were nearing their thirty unless I'm wrong and its well known he is not the best when it come to develop young player. The team even with Mou wouldn't have improved a lot and would degraded anyway.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Yes they had 12 players that were older than 30 years I think, on top of that they thought that because of the previous seasons that they didn't need any new signings so when Benitez came and wanted to bring a new player, Moratti the Inter president didn't listen to him so Benitez didn't have the support from the board and not so much of the players either.
Moratti said that hiring Benitez was a mistake but he also resigned as the president of the club so it's obvious that they had no long term plan they were just hoping that that same squad can perform at the same level and didn't even listen to the new managar.

Even so Benitez won 2 cups in those 6 months so to say that he destroyed a team is not really fair.