Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho vs. Ronaldo 7... UEFA Super Cup
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

UEFA super cup was interesting and entertaining.

We lost, wasteful (both team were) but showed some great improvements, still disappointed about Lukaku though :D.

Anyway, Mourinho threw another jibe at Ronaldo (more subtle this time):

Almost the end because when Cristiano Ronaldo is coming, the referee decided to show the respect for this amazing player, and then game over because every time Cristiano wanted a free kick the game was stopped. (Mou)

These 2 have not been sweet to each other since Mou left. However, Ronaldo 7 said he missed England, and where else would he go to other than MU??? (unpopular opinion but I really dont hope so).

This seems not possible anyway since the 2 are not hugging :D. This is also what I dislike about Mourinho, he can't do an interview (especially after loosing without mocking someone)

What do you guys think?

Source: http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-manager-mourinho-throws-jibe-at-ronaldo-he-got-a-free-kick-whenever-he-wanted-4193884#GGLtHgGpYOrHeOVg.99

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

UEFA super cup was interesting and entertaining.

We lost, wasteful (both team were) but showed some great improvements, still disappointed about Lukaku though :D.

Anyway, Mourinho threw another jibe at Ronaldo (more subtle this time):

Almost the end because when Cristiano Ronaldo is coming, the referee decided to show the respect for this amazing player, and then game over because every time Cristiano wanted a free kick the game was stopped. (Mou)

These 2 have not been sweet to each other since Mou left. However, Ronaldo 7 said he missed England, and where else would he go to other than MU??? (unpopular opinion but I really dont hope so).

This seems not possible anyway since the 2 are not hugging :D

What do you guys think?

Source: http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-manager-mourinho-throws-jibe-at-ronaldo-he-got-a-free-kick-whenever-he-wanted-4193884#GGLtHgGpYOrHeOVg.99

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Mou's just a bit salty after the loss haha. He's right though, that last foul on Ronaldo was a weak call by the ref. And it's at least good to see that he congratulated Ronaldo after the game. So they might not be best friends, but at least they can respect each other as professionals.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Yvan He doesn't even look Bale though. XD

@tuan_jinn Mou isn't a bad manager, but he is a terrible loser, no class when thing doesn't goes his way, he's not the only one for sure, but he is one of the worse one imo. Also, Lukaku was quite wasteful but I wasn't really impress by Navas either, no goalkeeper at this level should throw the ball right back in the danger area and he did it twice in the second half. Not saying he was bad but it was risky and its the reason why United got a goal imo. :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

Yvan: yeahhh... Thats professional... Looks like Bale doesnt exist anymore. It wasnt a bad lost, but a hard to take one when we actually played well

@Emo: exactly what I thought.

Yeahhh Real was kinda wasteful too. I still hate it, we paid so much for Lukaku... :(

Btw, Matic made me feel so confident in the mid

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeahhh Real was kinda wasteful too. I still hate it, we paid so much for Lukaku... :(

IYan: yeahhh... Thats professional... Looks like Bale doesnt exist anymore. It wasnt a bad lost, but a hard to take one when we actually played well

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

So, NO Ronaldo 7 back to EPL?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Mou just always talks sh*t lol. There's no need to pay any attention to him. Ronaldo said that he could say a lot of things about Mourinho, but "as we say in Portugal, 'Don't spit in the plate you eat from.'" That's how to professionally deal with a falling out amongst colleagues.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tuan_jinn Yeah, don't think its happening. :P

@Dynastian To be fair, I gotta agree Ronaldo seem pretty class about how he deal with people in the world of football. Rarely ever saw him talk sh*t about other player and manager (must have done it a few time but not too often I believe).

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Indeed, Ronaldo just appear to be arrogant, and selfconcious a bit. but when it comes to deal with these bullshit, he's pretty class~

_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

Ronaldo might be a diva... But Mou is a drama queen

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Mourinho is being Mourinho. Nothing new. I used to dislike him very much but I don't care about his jibes anymore. Just concentrating on his tactical skills.