Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Multi-Supporting
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I just wanted to know what do you guys think of supporting more than one club? For me it is normal because I used to support a team for each of the top European leagues, but over the time I've stopped following some of them because they were not that interesting or exiting to support...

Man UTD
AS Roma
PSG
Hamburg
Sevilla

This are still my favorite teams, The rest are not close on how much I support Manchester but I support them no matter what. 

I want to know if you guys fell the same about multi-supporting and what clubs di you guys support as well...

*Used to support: RM, Benfica, Feyenord.
 Shamefull, very poor performance, almost bankrupt... in that order

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

i like real madrid a bit

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

I have a few clubs that i hate, like other than Djurgårdens IF and Valencia but those 2 im a supporter of and nothing will come close to that.

Supporting 3, 4 clubs on the same level ( is just stupid and insulting. like for say i would support 3 big clubs: Man U, Valencia and Juventus..  you cant do that IMO

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think supporting more than one team is perfectly fine! Especially if your favorite teams aren't in the same league. Such as supporting both Arsenal and Chelsea would be odd for a EPL fan, but for a La Liga fan like me, it's perfectly fine!

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

I totally support the way of cheering for more than once club.

FC Porto
Real Madrid
Tottenham

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

one *

I also like Benfica to a certain extent.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

ye, i totally like Borussia style of play, hard not to like this team.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

i love Roma, simply as that.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I confess to loving all things Barcelona, alongside my beloved Spurs.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Besides Valencia I like Barcelona and Borrusia Dortmund. There is nothing wrong with liking other teams. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Thanks for posting that abuse skillz, consider yourself reported and soon to be banned, AGAIN.

On topic, I think it's ok to support other teams other than what most would call there main team, as long as others have said you're not picking big teams in the same country, I only really support my 3 local teams but do have a few teams I like how they play football, Borussia Dortmund being 1 of them.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Other than my local club, I only support my main club (Chelsea). I once tried multi-supporting but a good friend (Arsenal fan) noticed I'm drifting away from Chelsea and getting more attached to the other club. I had to slap myself a couple of times for doing that more than once. Blue till I die.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I support my local club, then my main club (Barcelona), in the EPL I like Manchester United and Arsenal, in Germany I like Bayern Munchen, and in Italy I used to love AC Milan. I think it's more of a matter of "liking" a club, rather than supporting it if you get what I mean. But in the end I like all teams and I don't dislike any team.

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

Teams i support : Real Madrid   -  AC Milan   -   Man City

Teams i like : BVB  , Bayern Munich  , Arsenal  ,  Tottenham

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@Trollman : what's ur local club ? dun tell it's zamalek xD

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Bayern Munich.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

You must define your terms. I think it's ok to "admire" other clubs (we've talked about this before [e.g. I admire Ajax & BVB]). However, I do not think it possible to be a "supporter" of more than one FC. Exceptions include your NT & local non-league team (like Jimskeleton does).

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

I am too much of a football fan to only support one club. Obviously Arsenal is the club I stick with through thick and thin, but I admire other clubs because of their ideologies, history, and so on. I feel it really depends on why one would support more than one club. Rooting for a club simply because they are always successful, well that's called glory hunting, and is frowned upon by anyone with a brain.
I personally see nothing wrong with it, but then again, I am not from London. I'm sure any real gunner from London would shun me for mentioning that I support more than one club.

Kibeloko 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

I support :
Schalke 04
Lazio
PSG
Chelsea

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

i support my local club here in our country and gamba osaka. in europe i really like barcelona, everton, swansea, arsenal and napoli

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@ironfist2010: No I support Al Ahly :D