My first post ever on Footyroom
Comments
Madridista11 11 months ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 38 743

Yes. Control F lol.

How did you find it? You weren't even registered

Emobot7 11 months ago
261 7029

I remembered it was a ligue 1 game between Olympique Marseille and PSG. Just made a search with the search engine and found it after a while. Can't believe it been 2 year already. :D

Golefty 11 months ago
Toronto FC 22 893

Footyroom has changed so much since then, Lol first time i commented on a game was when norwich beat man u 1 - 0 in 2013 i think but i couldnt find it there were so many comments

Emobot7 11 months ago Edited
261 7029

@Golefty You mean in this thread? http://footyroom.com/matches/1345345/-/review I get what you mean by hard to find a comment in there. XD Anyway, do you remember what name you used then? Maybe I could help you find it if you told me. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golefty Yea mean in this thread? http://footyroom.com/matches/1345345/-/review I get what you mean by hard to find a comment in there. XD Anyway, what name you used then? Maybe I could help you find it if you told me. :D

@Golefty Yea mean in this thread? http://footyroom.com/matches/1345345/-/review I get what you mean by hard to find a comment in there. XD Anyway, do you remember what name you used then? Maybe I could help you find it if you told me. :D

tuan_jinn 11 months ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 153 5286

I cant remember what was my first post lolz

Golefty 10 months ago
Toronto FC 22 893

At the time I was an anon and probably said something like hahahah Man U sucks lol

Golazo111 10 months ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 53 1953

Mine was 1995 comment on match Blackburn Rovers vs Sheffield Wednesday, good times.

Jk

• History

Mine was 1995 comment on match Blackburn Rovers vs Sheffield Wednesday, good times.

Emobot7 10 months ago Edited
261 7029

@Golefty Oh... Then I might have deleted. I actually went ahead and try to get rid of all the offensive and troll comment. XD Sorry. :P

• History

@Golefty Oh... Then I might have deleted. I actually went ahead and try to get rid of all the offensive and troll comment. XD

Golefty 10 months ago
Toronto FC 22 893

Ahah your the hero footyroom doesn't deserve

_Gonzi_ 10 months ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 1770

when my favourite player lavezzi was playing. good match that was.

Emobot7 10 months ago
261 7029

@Golefty I sure wish I was. XD

@Gonzi I kinda miss Lavezi. :( He is still a great player but he lacked motivation in ligue 1 where there were no real competition (at the time at least). :(

tdot2barca 10 months ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Been 4 years for me lol, and it was a thread I made about the Brazilian futsal player, Falcao.

Emobot7 10 months ago
261 7029

@tdot2barca Nice, good first thread to do. :D

Eden17Hazard17 10 months ago
Chelsea FC 145 3770

Lmao, my reply on one of the comments below Emobot's, has a -10 score xD

Emobot7 10 months ago
261 7029

@Eden17 Lol, thats ain't too fun but I guess that what you get for disagreeing with PSG fan on their turf. But the good news is, its only -9 now. XD