Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Nani: the biggest chink in united's armory
rescue_secure 13 years ago
England 25 1357

Keeping all things aside as to wat hez done for the team last season, he stil remains a selfish person and that needs to change. now some may argue that he had the highest number of assists last season but if he had not played himself in some situations where in he cud ave set it up for a team mate things wud really ave been diff!! and now even this season he stil continues to do the same. wonder if he believes that if he dosent score hez nt gona get that much respect!! well in that case he shud look up to a prime example whoz none other than hez old trafford compatriot and talisman "WAYNE ROONEY"!! he assists when he knows there are players around him "EVEN THOUGH IN HEZ CASE HE NEEDNT DO IT" and scores at wil wen no ones around, as in goes for goal all by himself! and thats y hez rated among the best out there!! so if nani wants to be called a team player he needs to improve upon hez attitude towards hez selfish play! and thats y i say the rest are fine, but nani is the chink in this fabulous armory (young brigade) of Manchester United!!

Comments
Quinton101 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Africa 2 7

I understand what you mean, Nani is a talented player but a selfish one. Sometimes there are moments when he needs to pass the ball but instead he shoots and misses, or he waits until the very last moment to pass the ball and screws up in the end. I'm sure that most of the football fans noticed that his playing style is similar to the one and the only Cristiano Ronaldo, and Nani himself said before that he takes CR as an example and CR himself said that he's giving tips to Nani sometime, as we all remember Ronaldo was also a selfish player for United, but at least he could shoot and score almost everytime, I honestly think that Nani can't shoot!!

Ross007 13 years ago
Newcastle United, England 1 4

Yeah I think Valencia is better than Nani

England 25 1357

@ quinton: yeah dude!! how correct are u!! CR was a legend in hez own right!! he cud score himself and he wud definitely make for a missed opportunity by scorin 2:) and if u notice nani sucks big time wen it comes to free kicks!! so its best for him if he plays as a winger and assists more often than not unless he has a clear goal scorin opportunity.. u may ave noticed that wayne at times gets really pissed wen he has to chance to score and like u said but he leaves it a lil too late for that to be implemented.. and thats one thing u wudnt wanna do, piss of wayne coz then it turns him off which cud lead to a drop in hez game.. navathless herez hopin that nani realises it soon enuf and uses hez sense to play in hez team mates rather than not scorin wen bein selfish!

England 25 1357

@Ross: u betcha mate!! valencia is a far better winger than nani.. hez got pace and hez crosses are pinpoint and create a lot of frenzy in the box.. hopi to see him soon..

thinkalex 13 years ago
CD Guadalajara, Mexico 0 1

are you kidding me?! you said it yourself, "he had the highest number of assists last season." how does that not count for anything? sure he's not the greatest but you can't deny that he's an essential part of the starting xi. just yesterday he had two assists to help them win 5-0

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Nani really pisses me off! If I was in place of Ronaldo in that match in which Portugal thumped Spain 5-0 I would have strangled him for that disallowed goal (in which Ronaldo superbly tricked all Spain defenders and lobbed the ball over Casillas and just when the ball was going in the net, that selfish prick had to come and head it and make it offside) which would surely have been a FIFA Puskas award candidate.