Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Nasri's Bet
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Manchester City ace Samir Nasri has agreed to bet talk show host Piers Morgan £10,000 that he will get his hands on silverware before his former club Arsenal.

Still smarting from the defeat which effectively ended his side’s title challenge, Nasri hit back at the notorious wind-up merchant via his own social network page, advising Morgan and other Arsenal fans to ‘move on’ and ‘support your team’, rather than harbouring resentment towards him for making a £24million summer switch to City.But after Morgan pushed the Frenchman by referencing his quotes about ‘leaving Arsenal to win trophies’ – which seems an unlikely scenario this season – Nasri couldn’t resist taking a pop at his old club. Wind-up: Morgan claims his latest footballer victim on Twitter‘I'm aware what i said about titles i'm sure i will lift a trophy with Man City before AFC,’ snapped Nasri.
Morgan then quickly challenged the midfielder to put his money where his mouth was with a £10,000 wager, to which Nasri replied: ‘No problem we bet and the winner gives the money to a charity.’ 
While Morgan is no stranger to making charity bets with his celebrity pals such as The Apprentice star, Lord Alan Sugar, it’s likely the Football Association will have something to say about Nasri indulging in gambling, regardless of its light nature.

Comments
heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

lol fail nasri

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Piers Morgan is such a twitter bully! But a great undying Gooner. Love or hate him. :P

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Neymar777 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 1 20

Nasri is a funny guy

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

Let the race begin then!

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i read Nasri's bench.

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

here's some advice Arsenal.