Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Netflix Original - First team Juventus
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Highly recommended series even if you don't cheer for them.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Damn, that sound pretty good, would like to watch the few first episode for sure to see what it look like. Seriously hope they will manage to make more thing like that while managing to respect player privacy. :D

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

So, I managed to watch a bit of the first episode, and the part which I liked the most was the one where Higuain said he liked his beard. XD

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's very well done isn't it?
Higuain is soooo Argentinian and funny it's always nice to see him.

I like to see how they are so close as an organisation, my favorite part is when they go to their local little training facility and the coach is talking how other legends walked through there as well and they play a friendly game there against their own youth team and the small crowd after the game goes to the pitch and every player signs his boots,shirt,shorts and leaves from there pretty much naked, they are very connected to their tradition and fans.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Yeah, haven't watch a lot of it but it is well done. I apreciated they also put a part of Matuidi interview in there, I didn't even need to read the caption to understand what he said. :D And yeah, they put a lot of focus on the team unity. Maybe a tiny bit too over-positive in my taste but it certainly seem a like a good documentary. Wouldn't mind watching more of it later.

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

saw the first episode, it's really interesting so far.

MichealClark 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, New Zealand 7 28

Watched the first episode, Nice pick brother.
P.S watching it with a Netflix VPN to reduce ISP throttling and increase stream speed.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Watched the first episode, Nice pick brother.

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

Will check this one out. Thanks!

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Are there any interviews on the referees ???