Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

New Formation Display
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

So, have you guy seen the new formation display from Footyroom on the highlight. I think its really pretty good, who agree with me? :D

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think it's ok, a bit high contrast, it hurts my eyes :D

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yeah, suggest not to check it at night with high brightness.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan @quikzyyy XD

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I think the old one was better but I'm very oldschool so I guess I prefer boring designs sometimes. But I don't mind I like both.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^Yep, I don't mind either. Both cool for me.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Like Golazo, I'm pretty old school and I preferred the old white on the blackboard. I think the new model accounts for kit colours so for sure it's an improvement but like many things, It'll take me a while to adjust to it.

Edit: Whoops. It doesn't account for kit colour unless they are going to include that when the season starts. Prefer the older version :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Like Golazo, I'm pretty old school and I preferred the old white on the blackboard. I think the new model accounts for kit colours so for sure it's an improvement but like many things, It'll take me a while to adjust to it.

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

When someone gets subbed off please just write what time they got off For Example. Ronaldo off 81st Minute Marco Asensio on 81st minute so we know when they were subbed on/off

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Aiden: excellent suggestion

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Aiden @Tuan Yeah, it was a fonction on the older version so I was a bit shocked when I didn't see it on the new one. Good shout though Aiden.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Looks good, but hurts my eyes a bit. Maybe changing the background color to a light grey would ease the visual strain?

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Like @Aiden said. Also color hurts my eyes a bit. Darker version would help.