Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Newcastle is up for sale?
Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Let's see if we get another EPL team backed by a multibillionaire that turns them into a powerful team.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'd offer one kebab

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Would be interesting if some rich guy buys the club and we get another contender for the top 4.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Too bad Benitez isn't the one selling the club, he would propably accept if it was for a good one. :P

@Golazo @Raimondo Indeed, I didn't alway liked the idea of rich takeover which results in a club mostly buying their way to success but right now, its a state of fighting fire with fire and beside, its not like I expect club like Newcastle to reach the same level of expense as PSG or as Manchester City.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

300 M£ for the club its seem... Also, the favorite to buy the club is Amanda Staveley. Dubbed the queen of British football, the bussiness woman was involved in Manchester City buy and also played a part in an attempt from Chinese investor to try and buy Liverpool. Article here.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

300 M£ for the club its seem... Also, the favorite to buy the club is Amanda Staveley. Dubbed the queen of British football, the bussiness woman was involved in Manchester City buy and was also part of attempt from Chinese investor to try and buy Liverpool. Article here.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

If there is someone going to invest in it at this point of time, it's gonna be big money and for sure will bring another new complexity to EPL

I think it's an exciting new

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan_jinn I really hope it does, don't see them becoming a competitive threat before a few season though, even if their buyer is filthy rich. :)