Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar to leave Santos for Barcelona?
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

So this is just a rumour, but Neymar might leave Santos after the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. 

Barcelona is willing to pay €58 mil for the youngster.

What do you think about it? 

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

€58 mil?! That's a little too much, don't you think?

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

His buyout claus is pretty high so that's why he's so expensive. But let's hope he's not a flop wherever he goes

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He don't deserve all that money. Actually he is overrated . They should calm down,he is for 3 years in Santos

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

€58 mil. Wow thats huge. But i dont think he will go to Barcelona. He will go to Real Madrid. I readed on Goal.com that he asked Ronaldo (the brazilian) and Pele wich team he should go to. And they answered : Real Madrid. But anyways who knows. I hope he will get a good future and be a fantastic player.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

With 58mil you can buy 5 or 6 GREAT players to strengthen your team immensely. Why would you pay 58mil for this overrated kid? It's beyond me.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

that's football for you! if neymar does go to Barca it'd be interesting to see how he does...

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

he will do well, but no way NEAR as good as he is in brazil right now.

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

LoL..... I don't care.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think that 58 mil is WAY too much for a player like him. He should be worth around 30 mil Euros (45 mil Dollars). But Barca are in debt and I doubt they will pay that much to get him.

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

i hope neymar does go. we all know that neymar is a huge fan of barca and messi. he impresses me with the composure he shows in front of goal and that he appears to be quite humble from what i have seen in interviews with him. that said i think he will fit in barca just fine and i'm also sure that he knows that, To be the best you must play with the best. Just the thought of Messi, Neymar and Alexis up front with also David Villa fighting for a place gives me a hard on. sexyness!

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

also i think that if he wanted to go to real madrid he would of by now simply because only sell outs go there so he would of booked a flight there quicker than you could put on your underwear. it appears that he is stalling a move to europe for 2 good reasons. 
A. He is fiercely loyal to santos which says alot a person.
B. He is carefully plotting what and where to go which is very impressive given the massive reputation he has earned and all the interests from clubs all over europe.
I pray that this boy goes to barca.