Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar to Real official?
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So guys, take this news with a grain of salt, Skysport source on this might be completely fake but at the same time, it look very serious and close to official, here is the link you if want to see the article for yourself.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So guys, take this news with a grain of salt, Skysport source on this might completely fake but at the same time, it look very serious and close to official, here is the link if want to see the article.

So guys, take this news with a grain of salt, Skysport source on this might completely fake but at the same time, it look very serious and close to official, here is the link you if want to see the article.

So guys, take this news with a grain of salt, Skysport source on this might completely fake but at the same time, it look very serious and close to official, here is the link you if want to see the article for yourself.

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I really can’t believe this! Why would Neymar leave already?

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

On April 1st? lol...

538 11432

Did any of you click on the link at least before saying anything? :(

• History

Did any of click the link at least before saying anything? :(

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

OMG it’s Comming !!!

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@emo: lol i have that in almost any of my youtube example or vid example of any kind for work. People love Rick

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan I know right, its not even trolling when the song is that good. :P

@tiki Indeed, come on people, click on this link to see the incredible news! :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I thinks he signed. 2nd Figo?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Propably, Real will have to put high security in El Classico to protect him, imagine what fan could find to throw at him now considering what they managed to bring in back in the day Figo was playing in Real. :U

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Guys, it's been confirmed by goal.com as well, here is the link

538 11432

@Eden17 Right, I'm not the only one talking about that spag... I mean, important piece of news! :D

• History

@Eden17 Right, I'm not the only talking about that spag... I mean, important piece of news! :D

JaapStam 6 years ago
Manchester United, Australia 2 268

Agree with Tuan. Also the fact that Neymar is an Individual, That's what RM is. Galaticos. He left Barca to step out of Messi's shadow. No offence to the French Ligue 1. He wants the Ballon Do'r Madrid have the better chance. Don;t think hell get it though. Good luck for trying Neymar though I support RM.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Jaap Just to make sure it clear, this thread was an april fool, there no news of Neymar going to Real as of now, nothing close to official anyway. It might happen or it might won't, we'll see in the future. ;)