Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

One of the most shameful moment in Vietnamese league history - Long An's bizarre protest
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im sure lots of you dont know what happen in South East Asian football... Most of you would think they suck badly, or dont like football. They do suck ass, but they love football even more than in Europe.

Why? ADN, the gene? the FA? Curruption whose fault?... it's almost like a culture thing. Everything is wrong from A -> Z.

Today V-Leauge (Vietnamse professional league who has a lot of foreigners) just witness another embarrassing moment:

A team boycott during a match in a bizarre way and so unprofessional.... The sucky ref gave a weird pen -> goalie boycotted, -> team boycotted -> 10 mins additional time -> team keeps boycotting -> other team scored 2 more :))))) WTF

What BAN do you think the FA or FIFA would issue such a team? and also the ref?

More:
http://lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral/video-furious-vietnamese-team-long-an-let-opponents-score-three-goals-in-bizarre-protest-25291/

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Im sure lots of you dont know what happen in South East Asian football... Most of you would think they suck badly, or dont like football. They do suck ass, but they love football even more than in Europe.

Why? ADN, the gene? the FA? Curruption whose fault?... it's almost like a culture thing. Everything is wrong from A -> Z.

Today V-Leauge (Vietnamse professional league who has a lot of foreigners) just witness another embarrassing moment:

A team boycott during a match in a bizarre way and so unprofessional.... The sucky ref gave a weird pen -> goalie boycotted, -> team boycotted -> 10 mins additional time -> team keeps boycotting -> other team scored 2 more :))))) WTF

https://youtu.be/D25VmUIKXkE

More:
http://lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral/video-furious-vietnamese-team-long-an-let-opponents-score-three-goals-in-bizarre-protest-25291/

More:

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I see nothing wrong here. I see players who honestly believe that there is corruption in their sport, and they protested against it with the intent of drawing attention to the problems within their league. Mission accomplished.

I have nothing but respect for that.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I can't view that video, but from your description, the ref is innocent. Human errors happen, and if you think there's corruption in the league, the club should message to FIFA to investigate if needed. Clubs in Europe might already feel there's corruption, but don't boycott in the middle of a match. They should get a point deduction and a fine each time they do it.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Ohhhh sorryy. You guys can watch it again.

Btw, the corruption in South East Asian football is beyond sadness... it's incredible.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Humans, based on mistakes.

Tech, not at all.

Referee-Human can make a mistake. And players-humans again, LoL, have the rights to boycot the game.
Corruption is also considered as a "referee mistake" if there is no proof.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I never saw the point of the forward roll. I mean, why doesn't FIFA do something about it? That's quite something sad.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Porto has calls setting matches on youtube uploaded and they never got relegated. What do you expect on a Sunday league?

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Looks like Vietnamese football needs democracy enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Looks like Vietnam football needs democracy enter image description here

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

We tried that already.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Sad to see, really. Can't be 100% happy about that kind of win. One of the weakest pen I've seen in a while as well. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

there's fixing in almost every league in the world, nothing surprising.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

That was a phantom PK, the worst is that the GK could have stopped it, im not agaisnt boycott to embarrass corrupted ref but the GK should have tried to save it. That was not cool for the fans specially the useless acrobatics, but I understand their frustration... and i guess ref had impacted whole game so they were sure of match fixing...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Well,

The story continue.

The goalie got punished for 2 YEARS ban!!! people are protesting to reduce that. In V-league, breaking legs are quite normal and receive way less punishment. Some call V-league as Vo-league (Vo means fighting in vietnamese). :D:D:D

Club's managerial staffs are banned from football activities from 6 months to 36 months. One of the heaviest punishment in Vietnam's professional league.

FYI, few years ago, there were professional Vietnamese players banned PERMANENTLY from football due to match fixing while doing NATIONAL duties. What a fucking shame.