Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ousmane Dembélé for 3-4 Months
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Official Barcelona Announcement

Get well soon Ousmane. We mess around as rivals and wish the worst for each other but we never hope for someone to get hurt.

What will Barcelona do now? Do you think this matters that much or is Ousmane not an important member yet?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Supposedly he wasn't training with Dortmund to force the move, and then didn't train with Barca for a time either. Not to display a lack of sensitivity, but this is probably his fault.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Can anybody else hear BvB fans snickering?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sun: Can anybody else hear BvB fans snickering?

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I agree with sunflash. Young lad is bit stupid

F6330QE 7 years ago
PSMS, Indonesia 1 48

I think It' does't make any change in Barcelona Game, because they are still Barcelona. And I absolutely agree with @SunFlash

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Agree with @SunFlash, he risked it, dropped in training and then rushed too much to be featured in Barca to proved his price tag.

Now everything is fragile.

wish him a quick recovery though!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Agree with @SunFlash, he risked it, and rushed too much to be feature in Barca and proved his price tag.

Now everything is fragile

Agree with @SunFlash, he risked it, dropped in training and then rushed too much to be featured in Barca to proved his price tag.

Now everything is fragile

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Is this Irony, forced a move from BVB and get injured for 3-4 months, what is sad is how much money barca wasted on this guy

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Lol I don't feel one bit sorry for Barca wasting money. Knowing how many rigged things they pulled in the last decade. Karma is a b*tch.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I dont feel bad either, and i also think this hurst barca quite a bit, they spent 105 million or whatever on this kid, this hurts , now its up to Delefoeu to deliver, they are out neymar, dembele and a shit ton of money, but at least they bought paulinho :P

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

So wait, it's the players fault that he got injured because it's somehow implied that he didn't train at all since he came to Barcelona and got injured because of that?

Truth is those type of injuries can happen to anyone regardless if you spend 1 hour streching, if he wasn't fully fit and ready to play it's more than obvious that it's the trainers fault for playing a player that is still raw and not fully fit, why put him in the starting lineup if he doesn't look fit? But sure jump to blame the player I'm sure he was just sitting home eating chips ever since he signed a new deal...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash @Marcus Lol, I said the same on another thread. I agree it suck but its true, he is partly responsible.

On the other hand! Give at last a chance to a very good player that is Deulofeu. Hope the lad will manage to fill in the role. I have no doubt he will be popular with Messi and Suarez, as he is very generous.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@golazo

Bureaucracy was never abolished in big clubs so if top management or board wants him to play they will ask him to play whether trainers think he is ready or not. Kid should apply his brains at times and thinks what's best for him which many footballers forget to do.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Marcus You're right, at least in Chelsea they don't do those things, nobody forced Hazard to play in the starting lineup now that he is getting fit again after injury.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

If that's the case then that's all on him. There was no reason to rush, could've prepared himself and slowly gotten himself that first team action.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@ Deulofeu: isn't that good. He's very mediocre, or at least at this very moment. His style got dulled after all those Everton's subs other benched. He is still a great potential though, strong, hard-working

Yesterday I saw Barca's game and he's one of the dull one, like 10 time in 30 mins he ran down the wing, crossed in and got corner... every single time whether or not other Barca's attacker was in the box or surrounded by defs, or someone he could pass back too.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tuan I'm not called that by the way XD. But anyway, Deulofeu had a great end of season at Milan though and his participation at the under 21 Euro was great so thats why Barca chose to get him back, however, I agree that doesn't make him anything special, especially in his decision making, the way you say it, it seem like he isn't very imaginative, this might be because of what Valverde demande however, anyway, he have time now to get his bearing and find his form back. Hopefully he will take this chance, if not, Dembele will simply take his spot back when the time is right. I just hope Barca don't end up being punished against a big side in europe because of it. :(

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@ Emobot, hahah I hope they are punished. I hope Neymar punishes them !

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Golefty Would be cruel, but it could happen for sure. :P