Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Panama substitute's desperate time-wasting intervention xD
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

This Panamanian sub went to extreme lengths to help his side qualify for the World Cup.

I usually can't stand timewasting, but this was brilliant!

Congrats to Panama for qualifying.

enter image description here

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

lol. I hope he was carded at least.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Did he see yellow? He should have, but it was worth it!

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Disgusting, and you can see him and his teammates laughing and patting him on the back for the action...
Im not even going to talk about that first goal that never crossed the line which ended up leaving USA out of the WC.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Tuanis :D Good to see you mate. :)

Otherwise, I agree, this was funny, dirty, digusting but funny. Of course, considering USA might have not been eliminated if not for stupid stunt like that, part of me is also a bit annoyed. :( Seriously wonder if Panama stand a change of making it to the knockout phase though.

Pronax 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur 1 544

the positive side of usa not qualifying is that it is a good change since they are quite boring to watch at world cups. Watching panama at the WC will bring a new experience for viewers.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Pronax True on it being a new experience, but I don't think they will remain in the tournament for long, sadly, I think their lack of experience of big tournament will hurt them. :(

SunFlash 6 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

@pronax

With all due respect, the USA is plenty exciting to watch. Go watch a City performance or something if that's what you're after.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@pronax

With all due respect, the USA is plenty exciting to watch. Go jerk off over a City performance or something if that's what you're after.