enter image description here

jackall 7 years ago
Arsenal, England 1 89

Thought he was off to paris

Jeezu5 7 years ago
Besiktas, Turkey 0 13

Great move especially for Besiktas who were lacking a defensive leader for years.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Good move for Besiktas only c:

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Wow, what a great surprise this must be for Besiktas fan! Congrats Emre, Jeezu and the rest of Besiktas fan out there! Hopefully he will perform at his best level for your club and help you guys rise to even greater height. ;)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

^Thanks man. Our defence seems unbreakable now. With only one good ST transfer, next year UCL will be amazing. The only worrying thing is that our squad is getting older. We will need to fix that in 2 years. We weren't able to buy some nice young players because of FFP but next year it will be over I guess.

Scenes at the Atatürk Airport upcoming :D at 04.30 am in İstanbul.

I just heard that some Galatasaray fans at the Atatürk airport who were waiting for Sneijder to arrive dissed Beşiktaş fans who arrived earlier at the airport. Police interfered.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^Thanks man. Our defence seems unbreakable now. With only one good ST transfer, next year UCL will be amazing. The only worrying thing is that our squad is getting older. We will need to fix that in 2 years. We weren't able to buy some nice young players because of FFP but next years it will be over I guess.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Emrecan If Pepe perform, you should be able to do fairly well in CL. Heres hoping its only the beggining of the good thing to come for Besiktas. Any striker you think you might be able to get? :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emrecan If Pepe perform, you should be able to go far in CL. Heres hoping its only the beggining of the good thing to come for Besiktas. Any striker you think you might be able to get? :)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^Mario Gomez just unfollowed Wolfsburg and followed Beşiktaş again. So he could be one. And he regrets leaving Turkey at the first place. Jose Sosa also told Beşiktaş that he wants to come back but I don't think Beşiktaş will be interested.
I guess we will not be able to buy Aboubakar because of the FFP problems that I mentioned. Not sure who is our main target as a striker at the moment.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Well, I hope you manage to sign whoever you set your sight upon and that whoever it is, he will be a top quality player. ;) If you ever hear about a player in particular that you are linked with, I would like it if you would tell me, really curious to see what kind of striker you gonna be able to get. :)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^Sure man.