{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pepe VS Arbeloa
Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Pepe is such a moron!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Vamosmadrid what is ur damn problem? I'm sick of seeing ur fucked up comments dude. U never even talk about anything related to football. All u do is abuse people, is ur life that sad that the only thing the brings u pleasure is putting people down? In all honestly, go fuck yourself. 

But anyways when I saw this I couldn't stop laughing. Had I been Arbeola I would have smacked him. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Pepe is a thug and a diver & Why do you even care skillz, your a ronaldo fan not a madrid fan. 

raimondo90 12 years ago

Haha. Ur a comedian. Im a fag? Very ironic coming from a Ronaldo's fanboy. Nobody here was hating on real Madrid. Just showing footage from the game.  Hate all u want it won't change a thing.  And very interesting that Valencia dives. Guess u never actually watch the games. As I recall Ronaldo when down for somebody touching his back ten claimed it was a foul. Huh.. Funny. Look at your own team before u open ur mouth. And I remember u stating that ur a fan of Ronaldo not Madrid just Ronaldo and u only support the team he's on. That's not a real fan buddy

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
VamosMadridCR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

well i actually do watch all real madrid games live... ;) maybe there in USA u fat people who like mcdonalds do not have a TV but here we do ;)

raimondo90 12 years ago

Oh u can't get dumber than that.. Ur what 12 years old? It's ok u have much to learn. Go cry to FR some more :)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I've reported him to FR raimondo with all his abuse, he should hopefully not be here much longer. I'm sure most people who view this site everyday would have noticed how much it was improving since his banning, now the idiot comes back it's turning to shit again.

VamosMadridCR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

@Jimskeleton , why dude... you were my homie man... why did you do this to me?? jim u know i always been nice to u so why did u do that??

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

And you saw the kick he threw to Arbeloa thinking that he was Piatti? Shame for players like this one!

And dudes forget about VamosMadridCR7/CR7skillz, just don't pay attention to him, he is an attention whore! If you want respect from us, maybe you should start respecting yourself mate!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I knew CR7skillz was lying. 

Neymar777 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 1 20

FUCK YOU ALL BARCA FANSS

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

It's fair to say that neymar777aka CR7 madrid aka Vamosmadrid are not Real Madrid fans...so I won't judge Real Madrid on them...

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Lol what a loser...

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Neymar777 reminds me CR7skillz and  VamosMadridCR7.. 
Please Footyroom Do something.
We don't deserve one Stupid to spoil our Football discussions and generally the Forum

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Arbeloa did the right thing. He was telling Pepe to cut the act and start playing some football. Arbeloa was setting the right example. But, both those players did amazing against Valencia.

And @ Nico10, I'm also 14 years old and I'm also a Cristiano Ronaldo fan. Age doesn't make a difference. Maturity does.

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

VamosMadridCR7 get out of here kid, go play rubby

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

The video i posted on my topic is not Available anymore due to copyrights
So