Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Perfect Players
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Looking for your opinion on the players who excel in every aspect based on their position.

Defender - Thiago Silva/Carles Puyol/Sergio Ramos
(Heading, Strength, Tackling, Interceptions, Aggression)

Midfielder - Frank Lampard/Steven Gerrard/Lionel Messi
(Playmaking, Long Shots, Control, Free Kicks, Set Pieces, Crossing, Stamina)

Attacker - Cristiano Ronaldo/Zlatan Ibrahimovic/Didier Drogba
(Speed, Dribbling, Shot Power, Finishing, Positioning, Heading)

Comments
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I know that theres gonna be some controversy on my decisions but just so you know they are my opinions and you are very welcome to state your opinions and why you believe in them. I put Messi into Midfield because he excels in every category in midfield and he actually plays as a "false nine" in Barcelona.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Zlatan Ibrahimovic can't dribble.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Luis Suarez wouldn't be bad as a striker in your list ... nice dribbling, good shot and finishing

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Ihaveabbc, Suarez has good skills but i dont think hes a good finisher, he is top class theres no doubt about that, but he needs to practise finishing

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@GunnerAFC On the contrary I think that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a great dribbler. He heavily relies on tricks though.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

And yes, Luis Suarez can be in the striker list but he still has to develop a firm reputation of himself at Liverpool, by which I mean that he has to be considered Liverpool's best player by far, and he lacks that aerial threat to defenders.