Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Legend, here are just some other awards that he has won in his career:

Best European Goalkeeper: 2005, 2007, 2008
IFFHS World's Best Goalkeeper: 2005
Premier League Golden Glove: 2004–05, 2009–10, 2013–14, 2015–16

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

2nd place in premier league all time just behind schmeichel. Van der Sar is great too, but cech has done it longer at high level.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It took him quite a while to move from 199 to 200.

A legend still, but his recent time in Arsenal might sabotage his whole EPL's career... Im a bit worry for him here

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan_jinn Eh, I have no worry, Cech name will go down in history as one of the PL best goalie of all time and easily. He can obviously thank Chelsea for that cleansheet record, one of the best defense in England no doubt at some point in his career. He propably cannot thanks Arsenal though. XD

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Schmeichel is number one for me but Cech was unbeliveable during his peak and even beyond it. I'm happy he got 200 clean sheets and I guess it's time to retire or move on at this point for him.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Cech is a an iconic goalkeeper in world football IMO, he will be missed once he retires.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo For sure, I hope he retire later rather than sooner! Oh! And he should give his helmet to a promising young goalkeeper, that would be sick. :D But it propably won't happen. :P

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo That protection he wears is also iconic to me, if he wasn't a real person someone should have invented him xD

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Cech played outstanding against Watford, fully deserved.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir Agreed, and he stopped a pen as well to deny Troy Deeney, that in itself is more impressive for me.

@Golazo Will be sad not to see that helmet anymore on any player head if he retire. :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: i always like him. For me he is already is a legend. Just im a bit worry seeing all those negative comments towards him during his spell at Arsenal

@Golazo: i still rememeber the mad day when Chelsea had 2 of their goalie injured heavily... Then Cech showed up later with the mask... Iconic

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emo: i always like him. For me he is already is a legend. Just im a bit worry seeing all those negative comments towards him during his spell at Arsenal

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

First penalty that he's managed to save for Arsenal as well, what a day that was for him! lol

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Must have been extremely difficult to pull this off when you are playing for Arsenal.