Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PFA Player of the Year
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

The nominees for the PFA player of the year and young player of the year are out! You can vote for your favorite if you so desire and share your thought on the matter!

PFA player of the year nominee:

PFA young player of the year nominee:

More detail on the nominee for player of the year

More detail on the nominee for young player of the year

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Comments
JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Hazard ez

The young POTY is a way harder decision. Anyone out of Alli, Kane and Lukaku would deserve it.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Hazard or kante and ali for the young award.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 Ageed for Hazard or Kante, even tough I voted Hazard, I believe its Kante who will win it, thats the tendency I have seen. For young player though, I'm going with Lukaku, he deserve it way more this year with all the goal he is scoring, he just has this awesome killer instinct in front of goal.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Hazard or Sanchez for main award, Hazard would be in for actual perfomances but Sanchez for carrying whole team on his back. So it's 50-50 for me. Young player of the year is either Kane, Lukaku or Alli, I voted for Kane because he saved Spurs a lot of times.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Hazard for PFA. He has been simply sensational, Kante was also amazing, but Hazard was just better.
Alli for me deserves to be young POTY.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Hazard seem to be a FR favorite after all. Happy to see most of you guys agree with me. :D

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

sane for the young and really close beween alexis/kante/hazard for the other

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

please give it to Kante..

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I wonder how liverpool would be doing If Sadio man didnt play for africa and get injured

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

No Hazard shouldn't be player of the year . Watch if he becomes , Madrid will come offering sack of cash to take him .

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I never feel as though it's an individual Chelsea player that is their reason for success. They always rely on a system or a solid defense composed of a number of individuals for their success. Which is admirable, and exactly what United is lacking, fuck me.

Kane or Lukaku for POTY and YPOY, why not.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Kante and Lukaku for me :)

538 11432

@Sunflash But, since both Lukaku and Kane are in both? Couldn't one of them win both awards? :S Bit confused to be fair.

• History

@Sunflash But, since both Lukaku and Kane are in both? Couldn't one of them win both awards? :S Bit confuse tu be fair.

@Sunflash But, since both Lukaku and Kane are in both? Couldn't one of them win both awards? :S Bit confuse to be fair.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Kante and Alli for me.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Hazard and Alli for me

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Kante and Alli.

danteskyhigh 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

Kante & Alli for me

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot7

I'm pretty sure the way they run it is that no player can win both awards. In the 14/15 season, Hazard was nominated for both and ended up winning POTY. Logically this should mean that he's also the best out of the young players, but they gave that to Kane if I remember correctly.

538 11432

@Eden17 That actually make sense and is pretty much what I expected. Thanks for clearing that up mate. :D

• History

@Eden17 That actually make sense and is pretty much what I expected but I wasn't really sure. Thanks for clearing that up mate. :D

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Kante won it!