Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pochetinho thinks that diving is part of the tactics
Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

The Argentine feels football is being overly ‘sensitive’ about these issues and is in danger of scrutinising itself to death.

‘Twenty years ago, 30 years ago, it was like “all congratulate the player when he tricks the referee”,’ Pochettino said. ‘In Argentina but in England too.

‘You believe that in England you were honest and always perfect. That is the football that I was in love with when I was a child. Football is about trying to trick your opponent. Yes or no?

‘What does tactic mean? You do some tactics to try to trick the opponent. You say, “Oh I play on the right but I’m going to finish on the left”. It’s a mix that I am worried that maybe we are going to kill the game.

‘The problem now is that we are so sensitive about the situation. And then we are so focused on Dele Alli.

‘If you try to run on the pitch, sometimes you go down and you say, “Oh, because I was focusing on the ball…”

‘But in the end, it was clear. It was a yellow card, the referee was right and perfect. It’s too much sometimes. There is such a focus on this type of situation that I think is a minimal issue.

Comments
Lodatz 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Ok then. Looking forward to see your take on the future calls.

enter image description here

I'm quite confident in my consistency.

@Emo: actually, I felt that despite Gonzalo and my history of not getting along, this thread was remaining remarkably civil, and centered around discussion of the point. Well, mostly.

I was even going to offer a tip of the hat to him, for that, so go figure.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Lodat oh boy, you act like a child when you are triggered. Shut up, shut up :D

Let me break it down for you. I AM NOT SUPPORTING ANY DIVING AND I HATED AND STILL HATE IT WHEN CHELSEA PLAYER DIVES BECAUSE IT IS CHEATING. Saying that I understand that refereeing is awful these days and getting right calls is difficult therefore players take advantage of situation very often but I don't understand that EPL 's top club manager is saying that I quote for low IQ readers :

The problem now is that we are so sensitive about the situation, and
then we are so focused on Dele Alli. It’s too much sometimes."

I won't quote the rest.

So this guy is saying "why are you so worried about diving", and he calls it a problem that media is outraged about player's diving. Sensitive? I say Pochettino and Spurs fans are sensitive, and lodatz is prime example ;))

Diving doesn't help referees who at times don't even know anymore if that was legitimate tackle. Meaning : a ) worthy of a red card or b) Yellow card. Players overreact and dramatize the effects to get the necessary fouls, and cards against the opponents . Thus it influences the game THUS IT IS CHEATING! I just broke it down that even child can understand it. However, here is the manager of one of the biggest clubs and says why are you so sensitive about it. Quote:

Football is about trying to trick your opponent - yes or no? Tactics – what does ‘tactic’ mean? When you do tactics, it is to try to trick the opponent.

You completely dismiss the context and his entire point but pick what works for you yet even that doesn't give you good argument. Obviously for a person who is fanatic to the bone about his club, often the critical reasoning is a luxury and message goes through one ear and goes out from the other.

I HONESTLY Don't give a fck what happened during the game against Liverpool and wether Kane or Ali dived or not . I am happy with a draw. What matters to me is that your manager talks about cheating like this openly and calls it tactics. He is either stupid or lost his marbles but probably both.

And another thing that matters, if there is proof that DeliAli and Kane dived then how come FA still not punishing them? That is a different issue. They should punish players and i will welcome punishment at Chelsea any time any player. Obviously, Pochettino thinks that FA and media shouldn't look into the diving matters and accept it like "old days". Old days in Argentina maybe and southern countries where taking advantage of referees trust in players genuine sportsmanship is considered being clever.

That is the football that I was in love with when I was a child. Yes, in Argentina, but in England too. You believe that in England you were honest and always perfect?”

WTF Is he talking about? EPL became diving fest after it started importing southern players. He can go fck himself, dumb lying pocahontas that doesn't even know EPL's history. He is the part of the problem that we shouldn't be sensitive about obviously and it is damn clear as day that he encourages diving in his team.

And you lodatz, should shut up as you always do it best and go back to your mans hole where you usually spend time away from forum because I am not your mom or your dad to shutting me up ;)

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Marcus2011 I think you are really exagerating, Pochetino his way better looking than Pocahontas, they are nothing alike. :P

@Lodatz Yeah, I didn't expect him to be so mature about it, thats all. Guess I was just making sure I was ready in case of thing went to hell. :P I still got popcorn though just in case.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus2011 I think you are really exagerating, Pochetino his way better looking than Pocahontas, they are nothing alike. :P

@Lodatz Yeah, I didn't expect him to be so mature about it, thats all. Guess I was just making sure I was ready in case of thing went to hell. :P I still got popcorn though.

Marcus2011 6 years ago

Here i guess the good old Ole days that Pochettino is talking about when b8tch Seminone fell down like his legs were cut clean but right before that he was stomping on top of Beckham.

Lodatz 6 years ago

I AM NOT SUPPORTING ANY DIVING AND I HATED AND STILL HATE IT WHEN CHELSEA PLAYER DIVES BECAUSE IT IS CHEATING.

Okay, I've got this wonderful mental image right now of you screaming at the screen. Thanks for that. :)

Saying that I understand that refereeing is awful these days

And I've just gone through, at length, why the refereeing was fantastic. With quotes and everything.

I won't quote the rest.

Seeing as you had so much fun rearranging the quotes to begin with, I agree that's probably for the best.

So this guy is saying "why are you so worried about diving", and he calls it a problem that media is outraged about player's diving. Sensitive? I say Pochettino and Spurs fans are sensitive, and lodatz is prime example ;))

No, he's said that people are obsessing over one player too much.

You completely dismiss the context and his entire point but pick what works for you yet

Which must be why the parts I quoted bear so much resemblance to how they appear in the actual interview, and yours is a mish-mash designed to make it look like Poch said something other than he did.

Sheesh, didn't you get the point yet?

What matters to me is that your manager talks about cheating like this openly and calls it tactics

That's a problem which will be solved for you the moment you stop misrepresenting what he said.

He is either stupid or lost his marbles but probably both.

Okay.

if there is proof that DeliAli and Kane dived then how come FA still not punishing them?

Kane didn't dive, and Dele Alli received a yellow card. If he accumulates a number of yellow cards, he will receive a ban. That's how football works.

Old days in Argentina maybe and southern countries where taking advantage of referees trust in players genuine sportsmanship is considered being clever.

Yeah, like Diego Costa and Didier Drogba. :)

EPL became diving fest after it started importing southern players

That's probably true, actually. So your biggest complaint here is that Poch likes football from Argentina and Spain.

And you lodatz, should shut up as you always do it best and go back to your mans hole where you usually spend time away from forum because I am not your mom or your dad to shutting me up ;)

I get the sense that you think this was a really good insult, but I think we both know that you've had your arse handed to you again.

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Well imo ref is the one to blame and serial divers that aren’t plenty in world football...
Can someone explain me why the linesman celebrated while whistling a Last minute PK ? That was surprising...
Nothing against London clubs, kind of love heated rivalries :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tiki Maybe he actually look up to the main ref and he said something gentle to him, maybe his arm movement has nothing to do with with the penality being given. :P

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

Not sure of that he is clearly celebrating something :p probably betting on the game or something lol...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tiki Well, pherhap he is celebrating but maybe not what you think, I do agree however it look pretty bad when you take the time to look at it. :P

Marcus2011 6 years ago

@lodatz

I made letters big for your old fart to SEE THEM not because I am upset about discussion on the internet. I won't even bother to reply to much of your tantrum because obviously you don't understand my point. I am talking about that it is wrong for EPL manager to justify diving and encourage pretty much cheating but you are using favorite comeback of ignorants " What about" to change topic and stay on point that diving is being justified by your dumb manager. You are acting like a typical spurs fan who has theirs head up their arse that is why people in London and in England don't like you guys the most!

Lodatz 6 years ago Edited

@Marcus:

I won't even bother to reply to much of your tantrum

What you mean is: you don't like it when I school you with facts and reality, and instead have to embarrass yourself with your variety of childish insults and distractions.

I am talking about that it is wrong for EPL manager to justify diving

And I am pointing out to you that Pochettino didn't do that, explaining myself with detail and exposing how you manipulated his quotes to lie about what he said.

(I made the letters REAL BIG so you could see them)

. You are acting like a typical spurs fan who has theirs head up their arse that is why people in London and in England don't like you guys the most!

Yeah, because everyone loves Chelsea.

Hahah. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus:

What you mean is: you don't like it when I school you with facts and reality, and instead have to embarrass yourself with your variety of chidlish insults and distractions.

And I am pointing out to you that Pochettino didn't do that, explaining myself with detail and exposing how you manipulated his quotes to lie about what he said.

. You are acting like a typical spurs fan who has theirs head up their arse that is why people in London and in England don't like you guys the most!

Yeah. because everyone loves Chelsea.

@Marcus:

What you mean is: you don't like it when I school you with facts and reality, and instead have to embarrass yourself with your variety of chidlish insults and distractions.

Yeah. because everyone loves Chelsea.