Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

pogba 120 MILLION WHATTTTTT!!!!
liverpollfcangryfan 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool 41 419

Pogba isn't worth 120 millions first of all he has choked in every final he has played.If Pogba is worth 120 million he should be scoring 34+ goals plus and assist+.What you guys opinion.Most would say Im salty.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

pogba isnt worth 120 millions first of all he has choked in every final he has played.If pogba is worth 120 million he should be scoring 34+ goals plus and assist+.What you guys opinion.Most woul say im salty.

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Most would say you're salty.

I'd say you're right.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

It is ver simple. Just plain ridiculous. Pogba is not worth more than 70m.
But if Higuain is worth around 90... well then we are about to witness a transformation in the football market.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Higuain is definitely worth 90 at this moment in his career. He's at a peak, also 28 years old. Unbelievable scoring record in not only a great league, but the most defensive league. He's a great club player.

Pogba on the other hand has basically the same stats as Milner...so you tell me if Milner should be worth 120 m..lol

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If Higuain is worth 90M atm, Suarez is Worth 200M.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

First of all you should probably specify which currency we're talking about. Are we talking dollars, euros or pounds?

Secondly, people must understand the difference between value, price and buy out clauses. Are they valued that much, even on a highly inflated market? No. Price can be defined as the value + supply and demand in combination with the current contract and it's buy out clause.

With other words if United but Pogba for 120m whatever, he's still only worth half of that according to the valuation. Would they get Pogba for half of that? No. Thus price don't equal value or worth.

Is 120m whatever too much for Pogba? Yes without a doubt. But a club like United can't afford not to buy them. There's more money in buying them over-priced and expensively, than not buying them at all.

Carb_Jr 8 years ago
Juventus 1 140

Obviously, Pogba isn't worth 120M, probably not even half of that.. BUT hes worth what other teams are willing to pay for him. Raiola will make sure it goes that way. No reason to be mad, really. I want him to stay, but if he gives any hint that he wants to go, then we should take the money & run.

Higuain on the other hand is a great buy. There are no other options. Yes, its crazy, probably not worth that much.. I'd offer that kind of money to Suarez, Lewy or Bale, but they wouldn't move to serie A. I'm a football fan, not an accountant. We wanted a top player & we got one. I don't care about the money, thats not my job.

Lets not forget about their wages, which for me are the bigger problem here. 220,000 a week? thats unbelievable. I don't like these numbers at all. Anyways, what can you do?

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@tuanis you're realizing that a bit late

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

^ Well the difference is that Pogba is a great player for a ridiculous amonut. Higuain is a decent-mediocre player for an even more ridiculous amount. If the market can handle buying fucking Higuain for 90m then we would need to sell stadiums literally to buy a top class striker.

That is quite a new realization for all of us really..

footyroom8 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Malaysia 0 11

If Higuain is worth 90M at this summer, Messi and Ronaldo is Worth 250M each.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If Higuain is worth 90M at this summer, Messi and Ronaldo is Worth 250 M each.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

LOL I think we all knew that market one day would go stupid . I strongly back transfer caps and more regulated transfer window . So far it looks like a stock market ..

Carb_Jr 8 years ago
Juventus 1 140

Its ok guys, we only have 2 more weeks of rumors

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@tuanis higuain is not valued that much but napoli just dont want to sell him.

You know napoli have hopes of beating the team where all the best serie a players except totti and de rossi gather up in on XI (juventus)

Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Pogba is overhyped and that is simple truth. I would say Pogba is same player as Yaya Toure few years ago. Pogba is physically better than most midfielders but Pjanić and Marchisio, even Matuidi, have same capabilities as Pogba. Don't get me wrong. Pogba has still a lot of time to develop and since most of midfielders (Modrić, Iniesta, Silva) will go old in couple of years, it will be time of Pogba's peak.

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

he is worth. piss off.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@mladen What? I'm not sure I understood what you meant by that?

Anyway, funny story right now, it seem the pogba deal might not happen simply because of his agent wage who want 20m for his service. The problem is, both team refuse to pay him that much for some very logical reason. What you think?