Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

#Pogback !
mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

enter image description here

I know there is thread about transfers,but I wanted this one to be special cos IT is special! Finally done deal !

Welcome home POGBA !

Comments
mladen 8 years ago

enter image description here

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I really doubt Pogba would have come back here if he had an equal offer from somewhere else. United discarded him without much of a thought, and I would be very surprised if he was a good enough person to forgive that without a second thought. He's here because we were willing to pay for him.

That being said. I see nothing wrong with the best box-to-box midfielder in the world joining my club. Just think some of the gladhanding is annoying.

mladen 8 years ago

@sunflash his interview just finished and it was amazing. He feels this is his home and destiny ! Enjoy it dude.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I watched that interview. What else is he supposed to say?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@mladen Posted the interview on another topic, the good thing is that he look really happy about the whole story and I expect him to do his best for United this season. Still can't believe this whole saga is over, I don't know, but I was expecting it to last a bit longer.

@Sunflash To be sincere, I feel it was Pogba who left United because he lacked playing time, from what I heard, Ferguson tried to convince him to stay. So I really wouldn't say Pogba hate United. He did sound a bit more interested to join RM at the start of the season but you know what, I agree with Mladen, I don't think he is just here for the money, I might be wrong though as I'm not a pro to see if people are lying or not, so its my own thought. ;)

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

"To be sincere, I feel it was Pogba who left United because he lacked playing time, from what I heard, Ferguson tried to convince him to stay. So I really wouldn't say Pogba hate United."

Agree with emo^

Also, it is very understandable that he got to leave United under the circumstances. As a youngster one cannot demand playing time. Who is he to hold grudges against United for that.. He was young and immature. And, if he wouldn't have left he probably wouldn't be as good of a player that he is today

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Is he good enough to hold the world record in transfer sum though? No.

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

poggggggggba, maybe overpriced, or maybe not..... but what a guy, welcome buddy!

celsolewis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 2 211

The Future looks bright mates...

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Ibra, pogba and eric bailly joined united bcuz of mourinho.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Agreed. The difference in recruiting is noticeable.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 @Sunflash Agreed, his reputation is much more attracting for player who look to win trophy. He also have managed team with many player who are still great like Zlatan for exemple. Recruiting is indeed much easier with him on board. :)

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Manchester allows mourinho to do what he wants in the market and he brings top players, i would be dissaponted if city or united don't win the leagues after buying all this great players.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@chelsea8 It could happen, you never know with the PL, that what Leicester thought me last year.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

fantastic amount of money , but United can afford it .. Zlatan is already started to sell shirt on the corner of off City stadium to cover the costs

saatvik10 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, India 27 540

Pogba's great and all that, but he's way overpriced.
But I think that not just for United, but for the Premier League it is a great sign that a world class player at the prime of his career is coming to England.
De Gea, Martial, Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan, Martial - sounds like somebody's dream team. But the truth is now all these guys play for a club that doesn't even have Champions League football this season. CANNOT F*** WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pogba's great and all that, but he's way overpriced. I think that not just for United, but for the Premier League it is a great sign that a world class player at the prime of his career is coming to England.
De Gea, Martial, Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Mkhitaryan, Martial - sounds like somebody's dream team. But the truth is now all these guys play for a club that doesn't even have Champions League football this season. CANNOT F*** WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The price tag isnt a problem, but his wages ? Damn 23 yo player, Amazing deal for Pogba And his agent.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I think Pogba is the one for ManU if Jose Mourinho doesn't kill him (metaphorically) LoL.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited

The thing I like on Pogba is that he respects the older with more experience, I remember Evra kicking his a@@ at half time and he listened to the critics in fact Evra was right and second half was different he scored for les bleus.
He needs freedom on the pitch but not outside, despite money and fame, he will be under Mou control. If he wants to be the best, Mou and Ibra would make him bigger.
Like Mou Said United was the best place, at Madrid too much pressure and competition with Modric, Kroos, Isco, Kovacic, James and co for 3 places would have been risky move for him. At Barca midlefield doesn't let you freedom to shoot even if you are good at it ask Rakitic his role would have been to get the ball and to make a fluid pass like Busquets is doing with huge demand of interceptions, even experienced Turan is still trying to find a place on the pitch, without talking about salary cap, Pique, Iniesta, Busauets and co would have all knocked the door of the direction for a pay rise. Having won more than 20 titles with big contribution and being outpaid by a 23yo foreign player ? No way. Same story happened when Neymar real wages appeared on public bonuses and extras, could have been an internal bomb who could ruin the dressing room atmosphere.
At United joining a team in transition able to build arround him in midlefield on paper he is better than schnederlin or Fellaini and he will have freedom to create, even to shoot from distance, to dribble or to go forward, everyone would see his real potential, why Neymar was thinking about a move from Barca aside wages, actually Ibra needs him and also the midlefield.
United needs a winger like Blascykowsky or Maxwell available on the market and they can produce a lethal team work.

He did the best possible choice.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The thing I like on Pogba is that he respects the older with more experience, I remember Evra kicking his a@@ at half time and he listened to the critics in fact Evra was right and second half was different he scored for les bleus.
He needs freedom on the pitch but not outside, despite money and fame, he will be under Mou control. If he wants to be the best, Mou and Ibra would make him bigger.
Like Mou Said United was the best place, at Madrid too much pressure and competition with Modric, Kroos, Isco, Kovacic, James and co for 3 places would have killed him. At Barca midlefield doesn't let you freedom to shoot even if you are good at it ask Rakitic his role would have been to get the ball and to make a fluid pass like Busquets is doing with huge demand of interceptions. At United joining a team in transition able to build arround him in midlefield on paper he is better than schnederlin or Fellaini and he will have freedom to create, actually Ibra needs him and also the midlefield.
United needs a winger like Blascykowsky or Maxwell available on the market and they can produce a lethal team work.