{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Pokemon Go..
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Just curious, if anyone here playing it? I find it awesome! :D

Comments
rayrex7 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I just saw this video on youtube. The games seems pretty cool and fun!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

One of my social media platforms, Imgur, has not shut up about it since it came out. But I never played Pokemon as a kid, so I have no interest.

Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

Pikachuuu

saatvik10 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, India 27 540

Everybody I know in India is playing it. It is HUGELY popular. And of course all my friends and I watched Pokemon when I was little. I downloaded it when I heard about it, and I swear to you I laughed for about 2 minutes when I found Charmander ( a fire pokemon) hiding in my fridge.

• History

Everybody I know in India is playing it. It is HUGELY popular. And of course all my friends and I watched Pokemon when I was little. I downloaded it when I heard about it, and I swear to you I laughed for about 2 minutes when I found Charmander ( a frie pokemon) hiding in my fridge.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

My sis is propably gonna get it when she hear that its out. I don't have a Iphone myself so I won't be able but still, I like the concept. Only negatif I heard about it, its that it already started to get people into trouble, because they were pokemon in police station and in church and people would try to get in to catch the pokemon. :p

@Saatvik That got to be one of the funniest thing I heard about pokemon go yet. XD

quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Can totally relate, we have gym in church, the grannies were giving me that weird looks but, who cares :D

• History

Can totally relate, we have gym in church, the granny's were giving me that weird looks but, who cares :D

Chanakya999 8 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

I got it yesterday and it is pretty fun. It had actually motivated me to start exercising by walking and running in hopes of getting Pokemon (lol). It is hard to get rare Pokemon though.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I got it since it officially released and as of right now the game has been a little buggy but I see a lot of potential in it. So far it has been fun, and pretty different from the traditional Pokemon games.

saatvik10 8 years ago

Anyone still playing this?? What level?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Saatvik Don't worry, from what I seen, the hype is still around. ;p

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

It looks fun considering you kinda do a workout! I remembered my childhood a bit :P

Chanakya999 8 years ago

@saatvik10 Since I live in a suburban area, I don't necessarily have many Pokemon around my area but whenever my parents or friends drive, I'm always on the app. Currently, I am a level 9 having played for about 10 days or so.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Party crasher ? Might be me :)

On a gamming note this is awesome, now the real use of this game in the future is spying, each user is a potential spy for occidental organizations, They got satellites but it doesnt give same view as if you are walking, before if you want to know an information in a location you need to send your own spy, with the dangers And the cost that it takes, now you just have to put a pokemon And you have everything you want...,
I suspect north korea, Russia And Iran to deny their people the access, And I think all the buzz ( more popular than tinder kind of adds And co ) And the fact its for free is to make the game popular.

Now if I want to download it, no i like the idea but im not prepared to waste that time on virtual things, Football is one my only Addictive thing And im aware of the used of this sport in term of political issues, but yes if you boycott everything bad for your equilibrium you end up isolated or depressed.

Conclusion : amazing game, genius thinking from our masters at the same Time laughing hard about us being their spies for free.
Got the infos from Saoudian hacker, dont Ask me how, resistance to whats happening atm has no religion or nationality.

Dont pray for Nice, act to end up the oriental destruction for oil that lead to Europeen civilian death.

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

not out yet in the country I'm living in...

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Got level 20, I love it. But any time I find someone rare, the servers instantly crash.

saatvik10 8 years ago

@Chanakya999 I'm a level 8, with 31 different Pokemon.

@bluezz You can still download it, you know....

saatvik10 8 years ago

I just want these 4 Pokemon and I will consider my time well spent - Charizard, Pikachu, Gyarados and Snorlax.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@saatvik Charizard and Gyarados you say? You sir, got fine taste. ;)
enter image description here

Chanakya999 8 years ago

@saatvik10 I caught two Snorlaxes outside my house recently. Also I had wished I knew this but you could've gotten Pikachu as a starter Pokemon if you walked away from the default 3 Pokemon a couple of times. I grew up with Pokemon Yellow so I absolutely loved Pikachu.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@chanakya999 I know what you mean even though I feel I have outgrown my love for the little guys since Y and X. Also, my sis got the game and she caught a Bulbasaur, I don't know if he is supposed to be rare but hey, thats pretty cool. ;p