Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Poll: Best team-mate Messi has ever had?
Dynastian98 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Vote for the five best teammates the players have had:

Messi

Xavi
Iniesta
Ronaldinho
Henry
Eto'o
Suarez
Neymar
Puyol

EDIT:: Polls had a glitch so I removed them. I guess we'll have to stick to old-fashioned commenting.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Messi

Best team-mate

Second Best team-mate

Third Best team-mate

Fourth Best team-mate

Fifth Best team-mate

Messi

Best team-mate

Comments
Aubameyang 6 years ago
Arsenal, Gabon 3 512

PEDRO IS THE BEST
PEDRO IS THE BEST
PEDRO IS THE BEST
PEDRO IS THE BEST
PEDRO IS THE BEST
PEDRO IS THE BEST
PEDRO IS THE BEST
PEDRO IS THE BEST

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Do not turn this into Messi vs Ronaldo yet again.

Pupper 6 years ago Edited
Juventus 0 214

Messi easy to cancel out. So his best teammate is Busquetes. No proper world class CDM then no party prove to that is his performance for Argentina.

When you think the Messi v Ronaldo debate all over again is stupid enough, but then you also have this comment as well..

• History

Messi easy to cancel out. So his best teammate is Busquetes. No proper world class CDM then no party prove to that is his performance for Argentina.

When you thought the Messi v Ronaldo debate all over again was stupid enough, but then you also have this comment as well..

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Aubameyang Don't spam please. ;)

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

lol, ronaldo can't be marked, he did not have many chances against bayern tbf. bs, there is no such thing as players can't be marked doesn't matter if status is maradona or pele, when defence is in numbers there is a limited option.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He scored vs Bayern as well ref thought he was a handboy :)

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

Because it was a handball, maybe you are the only person not seeing it.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Doesn't change that he found the net though, 15 goals this season in CL once again the top scorer but ok officially he failed to score in the semi finals this year, he still outscored everyone else :)

I imagine if he wins CL again, unless Salah/Messi wins the World Cup thats golden ball number 6 :)

Btw, still hilarious that you once accused me of having multiple accounts while you at this point have how many, 3-5?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Pupper: agree. Lol.

Can you guys not run into Ronaldo vs Messi debate again? @tiki: why do you have to bring that up?

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Iniesta

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

@tuan Actually à Madrid fan saying these things and making these kind of threads is more than suspect specially when he bans anyone disliking his idol...

@Golazo at your difference, I only use one each time, I don’t have +6 likes each time I’m in an argument and I don’t change names or clubs I support. Having a Ronaldo fan mod abusing his power is something I did respect until I got 3 consecutive 4 week bans for stating an opinion. Even other mods defended freedom of speech without agreeing or disagreeing its not the point. If Amerr can say what he says without any problem, then why not the opposite view ?
Im hère long enough and everyone can go on my wall explaining why I should get a ban or something, when a fanboy acts that way I’m not obliged to respect that and i actually do not...

tiki10taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 0 82

BO doesn’t go to CL winner team, now it’s France Football who decides not UEFA. It’s not a popularity contest anymore, now if Ronaldo scores a late penalty after Madrid securing the game and takes off his shirt to make headlines... journalists won’t forget that his season is around 2 Amazing month and 8 horrendous ones... sorry for You...

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Golazo at your difference, I only use one each time, I don’t have +6 likes each time I’m in an argument and I don’t change names or clubs I support.

What is my difference? You still claiming that I use more than this 1 account then? Don't be such a sad loser boy, you right now have at least 3 accounts so fuck off.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Welcome back Tiki! I always recognize your distinguished style of complaining about dynastian 😄

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Tiki Please stop with that multi-account accusing bs, you need to be naive not to realize they were a bunch of CR7 fanboy plaguing the site and forum recently. You could just type something like "hashtag Ronaldo rule" and you would have still gotten +6 or +7. Its ain't the prove of anything. I really got enough of your attitude man, I already told you Golazo is clean, the fact you don't trust me really annoy me. You better stop it or the next person who will ban will be me and believe me when I'm telling you I'd rather not have to do it.

And please guy, stop it with the Ronaldo stuff, its a thread about Messi and his best teammate ffs, if you continue, I will close the thread and maybe issue ban.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Who ever said Pedro, you know nothing of football. Sorry not sorry, that’s the only way to put it.

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@amir_keal Auba is obviously a troll m8. lol

tiki10taka 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 0 82

I got banned for like 4-5 times without a single reason, and you only react when i deserve to. Did anyone asked your biased mod why he is acting like it’s his place ? No. Actually if it wasn’t that easy to open an account everything would be fine that someone ban for opinions...
I don’t trust anyone in here, friendship is by acts not by kind words, I went far but many too including dynast...
Nobody did anything about previous bans, I’m Not stopping using this account until my injustified ban isn’t lifted. I’m not supposed to respect a fanboy mod or’ not now if someone is in his side it’s the same thing.

Not my aim to poison This place now if someone wants to do the cowboy here with me, he just chose the wrong person... he should come and talk in my wall like a Man does instead of hiding..

• History

I got banned for like 4-5 times without a single reason, and you only react when i deserve to. Did anyone asked your biased mod why he is acting like it’s his place ? No. Actually if it wasn’t that easy to open an account everything would be fine that someone ban for opinions...
I don’t trust anyone in here, friendship is by acts not by kind words, I went far but many too including dynast...
Nobody did anything about previous bans, I’m Not stopping using this account until my injustified ban isn’t lifted. I’m not supposed to respect a fanboy mod or’ not now if someone is in his side it’s the same thing.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Tiki: i know how you feel. But trust me, sometime your hate toward Ronaldo cloud your reason and you comment stuffs at the very wrong place, often off topic.

And for anyone else: tiki creates this account because his main one was banned.

This is not the desire and advised behavior though.

For this time it was a bit personal and harsh, we mod acknowledge that, and not consider this as multi-accounts. So no need to drag that up and hold against mods (if you might :D).

Let's go back to the topic guys

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

kenkichiotaka

Of course! Look at the video stuff he posts. Probably one of the worst trolls tbh.