Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Prediction for the 2017 FIFA Confederation Cup
Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Mustafi to Alexis who scores the winner for Chile and I'll be happy.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo You actually saw it coming. Though, I'm suprised, Germany didn't their best player and still manage to achieve very good results as of now. Wonder if they would have done even better with their usual team. :S

@quikzyyy Hopefully, it will happen but Mustafi won't try to tackle Vidal after that. Anyway, if it happen, I think Sanchez staying to Arsenal is official. XD

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

2014- Chile surprises
2015- Chile surprises
2016- Chile surprises
2017- Chile surprises

Usually I'd want Germany to win, but my heart is with the man who leads his nation to glory, whilst trying that with the club he plays for too.

Hopefully he stays, and hopefully Chile win.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I am pulling for Chile. They have been on an impressive run and should they remain healthy, they can go deep next year.

Germany though! U-21 Champions.... I German B/C team in the Confed Finals....... How scarey is Germany, leading up to the World Cup?

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

End of Chile reign, they are much weaker than usual. Probably their aging defense and some bad form of players like ISLA or Medel.

Germany B to win the CUP¨.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Germany is indeed pretty scary, if they win this without their first team, I just won't know what to think. I mean, one nation shouldn't be allowed to produce more than a certain number of talented player. :U

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The only team I saw beating Chile was Germany and they did it xD

Both Chile and Mexico over 61% ball possession for most of the game and still heavy losses xD

Gratz Germany, hands down top favorite to win The World Cup!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Marcelo Díaz man of the match for Germany. Nuff said. :P

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

yea, horrible mistake by Marcelo Diaz, and even more horrible finishing by Chile :/ Germans too effective at getting the results. Such a big achievement for a group of young players to beat an experienced team like Chile.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

still heavy losses

tha was barely heavy loss, Chile missed 2 100% goal scoring opportunities while Germany's goal came from fatal mistake by Diaz..

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@quikzyyy Chile played well but didn't score, obviously it's not a heavy loss literally but I saw the game I felt like Chile wouldn't be able to score in 300 min if played while Germany with 3 simple passes could create a great goal chance.

Before people respected the most the score of 1:0, you didn't concide a goal and you scored to win xD

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo To be fair, Chile was very unlucky in offense, should have scored 1 or at least two goal. Germany had better control over the situation in a way but otherwise, Chile was really dominant, can only describe their results as some of the biggest choking I ever seen, after all, they created the occasion that Germany scored and they failed to score on some really good occasion. At the end of the day, Germany never losed their cool and I think thats why they won, Chile did a single big mistake and it costed them the game. Can't alway win final by going to pen. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golazo To be fair, Chile was very unlucky in offense, should have scored 1 or at least two. Germany had better control over the situation in a way but otherwise, Chile was really dominant, can only describe their results as some of the biggest choking I ever seen, after all, they created the occasion that Germany scored and they failed to score on some really good occasion. At the end of the day, Germany never losed their cool and I think thats why they won, Chile did a single big mistake and it costed them the game. Can't alway win final by going to pen. :P