Bayern Munich, Belgium 1 1

What do you guys think? :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

PREDICTIONS TONIGHT? REAL VS ATLETICO?

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Pepe and Bale out for RM if I am to believe whoscored.com, likewise, Atletico Madrid lack some of their first team player it seem (Juanfran and Gimenez in particular). Isco and Varane will propably play, even though I think Nacho would have been better to partner up with Ramos. I expect there won't be much goal as both team are pretty solid in defense. Wouldn't be suprise to see a draw or a 2-1 win by Real Madrid. My only worry is that its hard to tell wich team will have the momentum and wich team will be the most tired. Atletico have won 4 of their last game, and the last one was a very decent 5-0 against Las Palmas, meinwhile, Real had a lof of high intensity game recently, beating Bayern, losing the Classico to Barca and winning their last home game against Valencia with a short 2-1 win. I think Real player might be a bit more fatigued but we will see. :)

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

atleti's absences hurt them more

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Few goals.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

2:1

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

2:2

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

predict 2-0 to real madrid.
just feel real madrid might be really strong and to be honest i just dont see atletico scoring tonight - which means they'll probably get knocked out.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

btw if anyone is online join me on the talk! wont be there for long.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

2 0 for Real

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Total domination!!! incredible!

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Told you, Atletico lost intensity this season. they got edged first leg home 0-3 by Madrid. Madrid was their nightmare draw and imo Monaco would have been Madrid nightmare draw. Juve also got their dream draw considering styles and players available.
Tottally deserved, quality in each position and Ascencio/Vasquez entries vs exhausted wingers made the difference.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

smashed

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Oh well... Forget what I said earlier. XD

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Only Juventus can challenge these dudes. I'm predicting a Real Madrid v Juventus finals.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@IHEART Seem the most propable outcome now to be fair. No doubt they will be the greatest challenge they will have to face yet. Have to feel bad for Atletico, Simeone and Griezmann after coming so far so often, it seem they alway fail against Real Madrid. I wonder if they will all be together next year. :(