Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premier League Predictions! What do you predict the top 6 will look like?
legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

So with the Premier League starting imminently, I thought now would be the time to start a thread where everyone could predict how the final premier league table will turn out.

Thought I'd do the whole hog because why not, but if you like just put your top 6 and bottom 3.

1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Manchester United
  4. Chelsea
  5. Arsenal
  6. Spurs
  7. Everton
  8. West Ham
  9. Leicester
  10. Wolves
  11. Fulham
  12. Bournemouth
  13. Crystal Palace
  14. Huddersfield
  15. Newcastle
  16. Southampton
  17. Burnley
  18. Brighton
  19. Watford
  20. Cardiff
Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895
  1. City
  2. Tottenham
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
  5. Liverpool
  6. United
  7. Everton
  8. Wolves
  9. Burnley
  10. Newcastle
  11. West Ham
  12. Leicester
  13. Fulham
  14. Southampton
  15. Bournemouth
  16. Palace
  17. Brighton
  18. Watford
  19. Hudderfield
  20. Cardiff
NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Why so much hate to Cardiff?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Why so much hate to United?

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
  1. Man. City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Arsenal
  4. Man. Utd.
  5. Chelsea
  6. Spurs
serans 6 years ago
Manchester United, Poland 3 203
  1. Liverpool
  2. City
  3. United
  4. Chelsea
  5. Arsenal
  6. Spurs

But I hope we will see some surprises in top 6, like Everton or West Ham :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432
  1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Man United
  4. Arsenal
  5. Chelsea
  6. Tottenham
  7. Everton
  8. West Ham
  9. Leicester
  10. Burnley
  11. Crystal Palace
  12. Wolverhampton
  13. Bournermouth
  14. Newcastle
  15. Fulham
  16. Brighton
  17. Wartord
  18. Southampton
  19. Huddersfield
  20. Cardiff
SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

1- City
2- Chelsea
3- Liverpool
4- Arsenal
5- Spurs
6- Everton
7- Man Utd

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232
  1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
  5. Tottenham
  6. Man United
  7. Everton
  8. West Ham
  9. Leicester
  10. Burnley
  11. Wolverhampton
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. Fulham
  14. Bournemouth
  15. Watford
  16. Newcastle
  17. Southampton
  18. Huddersfield
  19. Brighton
  20. Cardiff
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

NovaRuk

No hate, but I don't think most their signings have been good enough to help them survive in PL. Fulham and Wolves have made top signings and they can be motivated for the first season, not as sure on Cardiff. PL is different to Championship

tuan_jinn

Again, no real hate intended. I could be really wrong, Sanchez has had time to adapt, and they might still get Alderweireld, who is an amazing CB. They did finish 2nd, with 81 points. I think if they can do that against whilst adding to their team top 4 should be a given. But depending on the situation, Tottenham have once got 86 points, and I think they will focus more on PL this year rather than CL. Chelsea with Sarri could be interesting too, he did amazing job with Napoli last season. The 4th pick was hard between United/Arsenal/Liverpool, with each having huge advantages and disadvantages. Yes, I know Emery is not known for getting much points in the league, not to mention our terrible defense, but I look at the fact that at home, we had the 2nd best form (tied with United, but better in terms of GD) with Wenger. If Emery can get a bit more points away from home then I think we will grab 4th. Also, he does seem adaptable to me, which is always good. I'm not saying they can't finish top 4, but they need to have all the players and the manager on the same page. The season Chelsea were like 16th when Mou got sacked, Ivanovic said ' I'd rather lose than win under Mou' Fabregas said ' It's over' Hazard said ' we lacked motivation and hunger under Mou'. But if not, United can certainly get top 4. We will have to see

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

I agree with Amir here, also you have to remember it's Mourinho's 3rd Season and that's a nightmare for the fans and the players. Trust me. He already had fights with the players before the season even started, 3 players who he wanted are not likely to join. and already has Pogba and Martial furious with him that they want out, which will cause a big issue in the dressing room. just a typical Mourinho's 3rd Season.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501
  1. Liverpool
  2. City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Manchester United
  5. Tottenham
  6. Arsenal
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583
  1. Man city
  2. Liverpool
  3. Chelsea
  4. Man utd
  5. Arsenal
  6. Tottenham
  7. Everton
  8. West ham
  9. Wolverhampton
  10. Leicester
  11. Burnley
  12. Newcastle
  13. Fulham
  14. Brighton
  15. Bournemouth
  16. Crystal palace
  17. Huddersfield
  18. Southampton
  19. Cardiff
  20. Watford
the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

Prediction:
Looks like city is still showing no signs of cooldown. 1st 2nd and 3rd will be the closest race in epl history. I see spurs and burnley cooling down.
Watford without andre silva is a team without shape. I see them going down this season.
Wolvertugal and everton would be exciting as darkhorse team.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Prediction:
Looks like city is still showing no signs of cooldown. 1st 2nd and 3rd will be the closest race in epl history. I see spurs and burnley cooling down.
Watford without andre silva is a team without shape. I see them goibg down this season. Wolvertugal and everton would be exciting as darkhorse team.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Too many negative vibes around us coming into the Leicester game..I wouldn't be awfully surprised if we lose tbh, let alone achieve anything this season.

City are the team to beat. I do expect Liverpool to give a real fight against City for the title, if not, go for the Champions league title.

A lot of positives happening with Arsenal right now, apart from Kroenke's takeover. With their signings and all, I can't see them doing any worse than last season.

I don't see Spurs doing anything either without any signings. They will most likely bottle it again because there's no one there that can push them for the extra mile towards the title.

• History

Too many negative vibes around us coming into the Leicester..I wouldn't be awfully surprised if we lose tbh, let alone achieve anything this season.

City are the team to beat. I do expect Liverpool to give a real fight against City for the title, if not, go for the Champions league title.

A lot of positives happening with Arsenal right now, apart from Kroenke's takeover. With their signings and all, I can't see them doing any worse than last season.

I don't see Spurs doing anything either without any signings. They will most likely bottle it again because there's no one there that can push them for the extra mile towards the title.

Hekasi 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

1) City
2) Liverpool
3) Chelsea
4) Tottenham
5) Man Utd
6) Arsenal

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Man United
Man City
Spurs
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Leicester
Wolves
Everton
Newcastle
West Ham
Burnley
Bournemouth
Southampton
Watford
Fulham
Crystal Palace
Brighton
Huddersfield
Cardiff

Screw all of you, I believe in United because I believe in the power of regression for everyone else.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323
  1. Manchester City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Arsenal
  4. Manchester United
  5. Tottenham
  6. Chelsea
  7. West Ham
  8. Leicester City
  9. Fulham
  10. Wolves
  11. Crystal Palace
  12. Newcastle United
  13. Burnley
  14. Everton
  15. Southampton
  16. Brighton
  17. Watford
  18. Bournemouth
  19. Huddersfield United
  20. Cardiff City
tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

1- Liverpool
2- City
3- Chelsea
4- United
5- Arsenal
6- Tottenham

Liverpool : the club have earned so much experience and confidence from the CL final, Salah is probably comfirming his status of best player of the league, Klopp will get an edge on TOP 6 and they signed what they needed last year, they got depth in the best, Ings and co of average players will no longer have playing time since they left, and players like Shakiri and Nabi Keita will be useful on rotations which is important in CL weeks and boxing day. Allison will get them extra points that will give the the trophy. best transfermarket, 4 players all able to play regular, Fabinho, Allison, Nabi Keita and Shakiri.

City : will continue to rule on the League, but not with the same hunger as last year, 100 pts wont be reached as City escaped from injuries and got many last minute wins, expecting Sterling and co to stop being consistent at a moment of the season because its their habits so they have still and edge over the rest but they will loose the league ahead b few points...

Chelsea : many would disagree, but imo Chelsea has been lately 1 season on fire one season average, and this is the season imo they will do well, they still lack a striker but Hazard and the midlefield would win them many games by one goal margin, the Atletico Madrid of the league.

Man UTD : Poor transfermarket, very disappointing since they had to fill the gap of quality separing the top 2 but they didnt, i still think Mou will secure the CL place and fight for a cup or two.

Arsenal ; Tuchel will try to get the best from his squad, their midlefield is so-so and the best they could fight for is 4th. poor transfer market, Lichteiner will help, Leno perhaps, Sokratis another hot heated defenders i do not like, Guendouzi lol.

Tottenham : involved in CL, will loose points, doesnt start seasons well, rely on Kane hope he doesnt get injured but for me the selling of Walker and the pair Davinso Sanchez and the ivroian winger doesnt make me secure, in the top 6 i had to choose a 6th.
can probably be wrong. no transfermarket at all

• History

1- Liverpool
2- City
3- Chelsea
4- United
5- Arsenal
6- Tottenham

Liverpool : the club have earned so much experience and confidence from the CL final, Salah is probably comfirming his status of best player of the league, Klopp will get an edge on TOP 6 and they signed what they needed last year, they got depth in the best, Ings and co of average players will no longer have playing time since they left, and players like Shakiri and Nabi Keita will be useful on rotations which is important in CL weeks and boxing day. Allison will get them extra points that will give the the trophy.

City : will continue to rule on the League, but not with the same hunger as last year, 100 pts wont be reached as City escaped from injuries and got many last minute wins, expecting Sterling and co to stop being consistent at a moment of the season because its their habits so they have still and edge over the rest but they will loose the league ahead b few points...

Chelsea : many would disagree, but imo Chelsea has been lately 1 season on fire one season average, and this is the season imo they will do well, they still lack a striker but Hazard and the midlefield would win them many games by one goal margin, the Atletico Madrid of the league.

Man UTD : Poor transfermarket, very disappointing since they had to fill the gap of quality separing the top 2 but they didnt, i still think Mou will secure the CL place and fight for a cup or two.

Arsenal ; Tuchel will try to get the best from his squad, their midlefield is so-so and the best they could fight for is 4th. poor transfer market

Tottenham : involved in CL, will loose points, doesnt start seasons well, rely on Kane hope he doesnt get injured but for me the selling of Walker and the pair Davinso Sanchez and the ivroian winger doesnt make me secure, in the top 6 i had to choose a 6th.
can probably be wrong. no transfermarket at all

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well well well, just saw your ranking Marcus ;) Good gamble, getting Liverpool 1st is somehow unpopular but i believe in it. Pep will get betrayed by some players with lack of intensity, will bench them then at the end found himself 4 pts ahead.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Tuchel doesn't manage Arsenal you know. :P