Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premier League team of the year
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Goalkeeper: **Joe Hart [Manchester City]

Right-back: **Kyle Walker [Tottenham & Aston Villa]  Centre-back: **Vincent Kompany [Manchester City] Centre-back: Fabricio Coloccini [Newcastle United] Left-back: Leighton Baines [Everton] 

**Right-midfield: **Luis Nani [Manchester United]  Centre-midfield: **Yaya Toure [Manchester City] Centre-midfield: Scott Parker [Tottenham & West Ham] Left-midfield: Gareth Bale [Tottenham] Striker: Luis Suarez [Liverpool] Striker: Robin Van Persie [Arsenal]**

**Substitutes:**

Wojciech Szczesny [Arsenal]  |  Micah Richards [Man City]  | Nemanja Vidic [Manchester United]

David Silva [Manchester City]  | Luka Modric [Tottenham]  | Demba Ba [Newcastle & West Ham]

Dimitar Berbatov [Manchester United]

Comments
SeeingRedandBlack 12 years ago
AC Milan, Spain 2 38

Leighton Baines is better than Jose Enrique? Nope. Baines has been average for Everton since the season started. Jose's been consistently good.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I know right? This squad list is bull s**t in my opinion. But this is what is says on the website

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/2011-premier-league-team-of-the-year 

Although Scott Parker is a good player, David Silva should be there instead of him. And wtf? Luis Suarez?!  He's a racist bi.tch and Wayne Rooney should be there instead of him. Suarez hardly scored any goals (no offence to any Liverpool fans out there)

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

How can Vidic be in the substitutes category? Even though he has been out of action for a considerable period this season, he has the highest number of clearances in the EPL.

SeeingRedandBlack 12 years ago
AC Milan, Spain 2 38

I'd give it to Suarez despite his controversy, etc. I've seen a few of his games for Liverpool, and he is truly the only player on that squad who actually poses an attacking threat. This may sound like an exaggeration, but I swear he averaged at least one nutmeg a game, a handful of shots on target, and one or two key passes. If Suarez had a good partner and good service, I bet he'd be banging in goals.

As for Silva being a sub, that's a load of @#$%! I do agree that Parker and Silva should be swapped, maybe i don't watch enough Tottenham games, or his old West ham ones, but he hasn't looked like the player of the year quality he's been given.

Vidic should be in the starting line-up, and Colocini should be a sub. Vidic is probably one of the best defenders playing right now. I've yet to seen him look out of place or look lost. Only exceptions was when I saw Carlton Cole basically own him (vidic recently returned from injury, so i understand), and when Liverpool beat United 4-1 in the 08/09 season. Vidic was truly outmatched by a fantastic Torres. Few lapses aside, he's far better than Colocini. 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Van Persie , Aguero and Suarez are right now the best 3 strikers in the EPL

Kevin_MANU 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 19

here is my best PL team 2011!
Goalkeeper:Joe Hart
Right Back:Walker
Mid Back:Vidic
Mid Back:Cahill
Left Back:Evra
Right Midfielder:David Silva
Mid Midfielder:Luca Modric
Mid Midfielder:Yaya Toure
Left Midfielder: Gareth Bale
Forward:Sergio Aguero
Forward:Robin Van Persie or Wayne Rooney.