Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

PSG fans
_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

How many PSG fans are there in the site now? Make yourselves heard! :)enter image description here

ici c'est Paris! 
Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

Not really a domestic Paris fan but I tend to support them in Europe because they are one of the only French speaking team who got a shot at going far into the tournament. Allez Paris! Encouragement du Quebec pour le reste de la Ligue des Champions! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Not really a Paris fan but I tend to support them in Europe because they are one of the only French speaking team who got a shot at going far into the tournament. Allez Paris! Encouragement du Quebec pour le reste de la Ligue des Champions! :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Not as much as in La Liga and EPL, but there are. That's why you should make some noises in the forum and build your empire here :D

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Same as Bayern, virtually no fans on forums ;(

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

@Emobot7 je croyais que t'étais belge lol

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

@Croatian I've seen a couple of PSG fans in here but like you said, not many come to the forums. Maybe we should merge the games with the forums into one place to visit. But there is a risk that the trolls will find their way here too :)

538 11426

@Pelle J'adore De Bruyne mais non, je ne suis pas Belge, je suis Quebecois, j'avais l'Impact de Montreal comme image de profile auparavant. :D

@Croatian Quality over quantity is what I say about it. I'd rather have one really good Bayern fan on the forum rather than many bad one. :D

• History

@Pelle J'adore De Bruyne mais non, je suis Quebecois, j'avais l'Impact de Montréal comme image de profile auparavant. :D

@Croatian Quality over quantity is what I say about it. I'd rather have one really good Bayern fan on the forum rather than a single bad one. :D

@Pelle J'adore De Bruyne mais non, je ne suis pas Belge, je suis Quebecois, j'avais l'Impact de Montreal comme image de profile auparavant. :D

@Croatian Quality over quantity is what I say about it. I'd rather have one really good Bayern fan on the forum rather than a single bad one. :D

@Croatian Quality over quantity is what I say about it. I'd rather have one really good Bayern fan on the forum rather than a many bad one. :D

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@Emobot rather than many bad ones you mean :p

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@_pelle & @Emobot: Ahhhhh, !!!
Je suis fabuleux et je mange un ananas frais, il ne pleut pas.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

lol tuan :)

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

J'ai utilisé Google pour traduire la conversation!

538 11426

@Yvan21 Oops, your right, fixed it. XD

@lio Google traduction is so bad most of the time though.

@tuan Good to know you some essential in French. XD But more seriously, I know I don't need to start talking french when talking with PSG fan but the fact the club is french is one of the reason I actually like and support them so I can't help myself most of the time. :D

• History

@Yvan21 Oops, your right, fixed it. XD

@lio Google traduction is so bad most of the time.

@tuan Good to know you some essential in French. XD But more seriously, I know I don't need to start talking french when talking with PSG fan but the fact the club is french is one of the reason I actually like and support them so I can't help myself most of the time. :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

traduction?
vous vouliez dire la "translation"?

:D:D:D

I have a tattoo in French but I know verrrrrryyyyyyyyyy little, mostly swearing words

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Traduction is actually in french, I tend to forget its ain't the same in English.

Louis15 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 0 59

I'm a French PSG fan as well! I dont write very often though ... :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Oh yeah, that remind me there used to be this Oturan guy who was a PSG fan.