{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Quarter finals of UCL!
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

All the games can turn out to be a rain goals games too.

Leicester and Atletico would be rather hard to guess, this game might result in a goal less draw. The fox is the obvious underdog, and has nothing to loose, there motivation is much higher than Atletico. They do that that advantage.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Atletico - Leicester: I agree that it's the worst draw they could have gotten. Their style is sitting deep and hitting on the counter. Atletico have made a career out of that.

Madrid - Bayern : Will be an explosive match for sure. Ancelotti knows Real Madrid inside out and I'm sure he'll be up for taking revenge for sacking him.

Juventus - Barca : I expect Juventus to go through, because they have quietly been outstanding this year in the UCL. Defence, mid, attack, all departments are stacked with excellent players.

Dortmund - Monaco : This can easily see over 12 goals on aggregate. Both defences crumble under pressure, and both have scored the most goals this UCL season.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Atletico vs Leicester- Atletico will smash Leicester. They have improved, but their run ends here.

Madrid vs Bayern - Madrid just edges out in a tough game.

Juventus vs Barcelona - Juve will beat Barca, they've beat every team in their new formation except Udinese, they are my favourites for ucl.

Dortmund vs Monaco- Despite their massive improvement, some areas in Dortmund are still quite shaky, I expect Monaco to win.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Thiago better than Modric and Kroos? I watch both mate, and Thiago is VERY good. But I don't see what distinguishes him as being better than Verratti, Modric, and Kroos.

Thiago has probably been the best midfielder in Europe this season. I understand that he isn't the most highly rated dude in many circles, but he's been unreal this season. On the merit of the last eight-nine months alone he's better than any single player in that RM midfield.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Modric has slightly dropping form while struggling with his fitness, otherwise Modric is top for me.

Thiago in term of form is better than Modric but I dont think he's better than Kross.

I dont think Verratti is better than the rest of the guys here.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Bayern doesn't slip in defence like Real. That and the Anchelotti factor gives them the slight edge on paper.
But Real Madrid can never be counted out, after all they are the biggest club in the world.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Oh my goodness. I know we can beat BM I just know it! I was scared 3 yrs ago but nah we demolished them so I hope we can replicate that now.

This could be the nicest quarter-finals in a long timeenter image description here

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Real Madrid-Bayern I believe will be pretty tight. Looking at RMs fixtures for april, they have Atletico the 8th, Bayern the 12th, Sporting the 16th, Bayern again the 18th and Barcelona the 23rd. Talk about cramped. Its going to be tough especially since they are doing a title push head to head with Barcelona. On the other hand Bayern faces BVB the 8th, RM the 12th, Leverkusen the 15th and RM again the 18th. Tough games for sure but Bayern could afford to lose a few points and stay first in the league. No doubt RMs chances depend mostly on keeping Casemiro fit. We've seen how vital he is to protecting the back 4.

Juve- Barca if there was a year were Juve can come out on top its this year. Easy games prior and in between facing Barca ease the burden. Expect Juve to have learned a few things from PSG.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

fack not barcelona. the one team i didn't want to face. they're not even stronger than us in defense or midflied, but their attack is deadly. hopefully the refereeing will be great and we'll get a good game in.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

fack not uefalona. the one team i didn't want to face. they're not even stronger than us in defense or midflied, but their attack is deadly. the fact that they're uefa babies, it'll make it impossible to get good refereeing/a good result. hopefully the refereeing will be great and we'll get a good game in.

fack not barcelona. the one team i didn't want to face. they're not even stronger than us in defense or midflied, but their attack is deadly. hopefully the refereeing will be great and we'll get a good game in.

[Edited by mod: Don't troll, please]

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

i also think monaco will smash dortmund. real madrid vs bayern jesus, i think real madrid will go through. we played them last year and they weren't that impressive. they beat us after 180 minutes. considering that real madrid always have a great last 10-15 minutes in a game, i feel they will knock out bayern during that period. atleti vs leicester...not sure, atleti obviously favourites, strong defense. but leicester tactics, long balls and pace can cause mayhem for atleti. the difference makers will have to be griezmann and gamerio, if they can get goals in and not really on atleti's defense to get through the tie, atleti will win.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I find it pretty funny that Juventus fan is talking about "good refereeing"

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

why are people saying Monaco will smash/trash Dortmund Just because Monaco beat a few shitty EPL teams :P , just don't forget we were the squad that Real Madrid couldn't beat, and we also broke a record in group stage.

• History

why are people saying Monaco will smash/trash Dortmund Just because Monaco beat a few shitty EPL teams and :P , just dont forget we were the squad that Real Madrid couldn't beat, and we also broke a record in group stage.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@quikzyy :O shots fired

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited

Golefty

why are people saying Monaco will smash/trash Dortmund Just because Monaco beat a few shitty EPL teams :P , just don't forget we were the squad that Real Madrid couldn't beat, and we also broke a record in group stage.

I wouldn't call City or Tottenham 'shitty'. I watched both of Dortmund's matches against Madrid, and whilst it was an impressive attacking show, let's not forget Reus in the second match came off the bench to get a goal and an assist. Unfortunately, this time around, he is injured ( don't know if he'll be back for the second leg). Also, what I have noticed is that Dortmund generally allows their opponents to have a few shots in a game, and Monaco could hit them hard. I don't call Dortmund out of course, but considering a few factors, and Monaco plays the second leg home, I consider them the team that has that little edge.

Momentum is going to be a big factor in this match, we will only see during the match who will come out on top, but I think because of being home, they will have their fair share of momentum. Something like Monaco vs City.

Edit: Just noticed you were referring to Gonzi's comment. I should stop being so defensive xD.

• History

Golefty

I wouldn't call City or Tottenham 'shitty'. I watched both of Dortmund's matches against Madrid, and whilst it was an impressive attacking show, let's not forget Reus in the second match came off the bench to get a goal and an assist. Unfortunately, this time around, he is injured ( don't know if he'll be back for the second leg). Also, what I have noticed is that Dortmund generally allows their opponents to have a few shots in a game, and Monaco could hit them hard. I don't call Dortmund out of course, but considering a few factors, and Monaco plays the second leg home, I consider them the team that has that little edge.

Momentum is going to be a big factor in this match, we will only see during the match who will come out on top, but I think because of being home, they will have their fair share of momentum. Something like Monaco vs City.

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@amir ahha you forgot arsenal mate!
just banter tho :p

fair point, and i will be the first too admit our defense needs serious work, and we have a really hard time holding the lead.

But our attack is on fire and we actually have a lot of depth in our squad

I am not worried

• History

@amir ahha you forgot arsenal mate!
just banter tho :p

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Just because Monaco outplayed Pep, doesn't mean Dortmund will do the same mistakes. I predict Dortmund to beat Monaco.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Golefty

It really just depends on which Dortmund shows up to be honest. Same with Monaco. If Monaco has a really bad day, and Dortmund have a good day, I don't see why Dortmund can't bag goals.

But our attack is on fire and we actually have a lot of depth in our squad

I agree with this point. Your attack is really good, Dembele is coming really good, and I think Pulisic will also become a good player in the near future. For me, the biggest question is will Auba show up? To me, he is the biggest piece on the team, and is really valuable to Dortmund.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited

again i don't think anyone outplayed anyone between monace and city. they both scored 6...but i do think monaco are better than dortmund at this moment in time. monaco are currently top of ligue 1, they beat out good teams in the CL. dortmund struggled against benfica in the first tie, so we'll see. it'll definitely be a game with a lot of goals, which'll be nice. they're both are great going forward and less so in defense.

but juve vs barca, barca has the referees on their side, in uefa the refs are on barca side, they've never been on juve's side. those red cards to porto against us...we literally had nothing to do with it. it was a simple tap in for higauin and that porto defender flung his arms out luis suarez style to get the ball out of the net...if that's not red...i don't know what is.

• History

again i don't think anyone outplayed anyone between monace and city. they both scored 6...but i do think monaco are better than dortmund at this moment in time. monaco are currently top of ligue 1, they beat out good teams in the CL. dortmund struggled against benfica in the first tie, so we'll see. it'll definitely be a game with a lot of goals, which'll be nice. they both are great going forward and less so in defense.

but juve vs barca, barca has the referees on their side, in uefa the refs are on barca side, they've never been on juve's side. those red cards to porto against us...we literally had nothing to do with it. it was a simple tap in for higauin and that porto defender flung his arms out luis suarez style to get the ball out of the net...if that's not red...i don't know what is.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@GOnzi

Dormunds first tie with benfica we had so many close chances, so many , but auba was in a really bad form and even missed a penalty.
then we score 4 at home, so we def stuggled to score in portugal but it wasnt like we played poorly. hahha I am honestly just glad we didnt draw juve and we can let barca try and take you out for us :P

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

yea golefty i didn't mean they played poorly, dortmund just struggled to convert...but we obviously see that dortmund can play at a high level. personally i think it'll be a great match against 2 teams that are fast, who attack, and who play similar imo. good luck. and i think we'll need all the luck we can get against barca, i just hope we can create a miracle.