{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Quarter finals of UCL!
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Comments
Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I think the quarter finals spells the end of the road for Leicester and Barcelona.

Atletico Madrid is probably the worst draw Leicester could have got. They are a spirited side with the stingiest defense in Europe, even if this season they have not been as good defensively as they are known to be. With their La Liga compaign ending prematurely, they are focusing on CL since that is the only reasonable chance they have of lifting a trophy this season. Leicester did well against Seville, but face it, Ben Yedder and Jovetic is a class below the likes of Greizmann and Carrasco. Not to mention the defense with Godin, Oblak, Felipe Luiz, and Juanfran... Leicester just can't match them. With Atletico being the only team that won't underestimate Leicester, they have their work cut out for them.

Barcelona should have never been in this stage of the competition, if it wasn't for the ref. With Messi winding down, Neymar and Suarez will be lost against Juve defense and midfield. They're just too strong in defense and midfield, and considering that Barca's only strength is the MSN with the rest of the team being mediocre, I simply don't see Barca in semi finals. On top of all this, Juve will want to avenge the final loss they suffered a few years back. Back when Barcelona was much stronger, and Juventus weaker. Defensively they are still as strong but at the moment, Juve has improved dramatically in the attacking department. Dybala coming of age, the addition of Pjanic and Higuain, will be too much for Pique and company to deal with. Juventus is the favorite, unless.. of course, unless the 12th man shows up for Barca (again).

Dortmund and Monaco are both offensively great but defensively susceptible. This match-up will most likely be the most entertaining of all. I expect a lot of goals, a lot of open play, a lot of defensive mistakes. Toss a coin, and that's the team that'll go to semis. They're just so well matched.

The case is the same with Bayern and Real Madrid. Bayern might have a better manager but Real has a deeper squad. I think this one will depend on whether Real Madrid has a good or a bad day. In their good days, they are simply unplayable. Real can score from open play, set-pieces, counter, corners, headers, even possession play. That is, of course, on their good days. But if they don't play their best, Bayern will punish them and avenge the 5-0 agg. score from two years ago. A lot will depend on Zidane and how he motivates his players. That's what this will come down to, not tactics, not formations. Motivation. I hope Zidane proves all wrong and comes out with a game-plan that takes Real to semis. Not only are these two currently the best two teams in the World, there is also a side-story of a master versus apprentice with Ancelotti v Zidane. I bet on Zidane coming into his own, and beating his master.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Awesome ! Just the draw I wanted !

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Barça, Bayern, Monaco, and Atletico will go through. You heard it here first.

KaKa_CS 7 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

Atletico and BVB will go through. Madrid have no chance against Bayren, better focus on the league instead.

Barca and Juve (referee derby LoL) Juve will be smashed. I can't wait to hear the fans of any of these two complaining about referee. It is hilarious and funny hahahahah.

Arsenal boys, I never forget you. It was so entertaining see you getting humiliated. That's your reality.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

also the reality of milan........lol

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^ Milan itself is LOL..

Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

You know some guy out there has bet on Leicester to win the CL!! After last season I'm not gonna say it's impossible!! But my brain will burst like confetti if they do. A fairytale, a miracle. Already got further than anyone thought. Just incredibile!

Really like Monaco with their new focus on youth! Hope they get to the semi's! Pure entertainment.

Real v Bayern. I'm gonna go with Real all day. I believe in this duel only Carlo is superior. Zidane is really gonna have to do something silly to lose.

Juve v Barca. Gonna be a close game with Barca edging it. Very evenly matched.

So glad to see a new face in the 1/4. Really rooting for them since Cambiasso joined and rubbed of some CL magic on them. Actually, they should build a statue in his honour haha.

CL magic has been missing for a long time. Long overdue for a big event to shake the World!!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You know some guy out there has bet on Leicester to win the CL!! After last season I'm not gonna say it's impossible!! But my brain will burst like confetti if they do. A fairytale, a miracle. Already got further than anyone thought. Just incredibile!

Really like Monaco with their new focus on youth! Hope they get to the semi's! Pure entertainment.

Real v Bayern. I'm gonna go with Real all day. I believe in this duel only Carlo is superior. Zidane is really gonna have to do something silly to lose.

Juve v Barca. Gonna be a close game with Barca edging it. Very evenly matched.

So glad to see a new face in the 1/4. Really tooting for them since Cambiasso joined and rubbed of some CL magic on them. Actually, they should build a statue in his honour haha.

CL magic has been missing for a long time. Long overdue for a big event to shake the World!!!

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@tuan that was a joke. As if there is someone that is hired to rig draw and he doesn't come...
I'll stop sarcasm even when I'm joking people get offended lol.

Anyway I'm pretty happy with the draw even if we have à dificult one, at least we have new fixtures. With Busquets suspended in First leg, it will be complicated in Italy against the old lady.
I think Bayern will go through, they love to get their revenge and they have the opportunity to do it,

• History

@tuan that was a joke. As if there is someone that is hired to rig draw and he doesn't come...
I'll stop sarcasm even when I'm joking people get offended lol.

Anyway I'm pretty happy with the draw even if we have à dificult one. With Busquets suspended in First leg, it will be complicated in Italy against the old lady.
I think Bayern will go through, they love to get their revenge and they have the opportunity to do it,

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Tiki I really used to defend Busquets as a player (I hate how dirty he is but everyone utilizes these tactics) but honestly he hasn't been the same player for a long time now and I doubt he'll be useful against Juve

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

If Barca had bought a proper replacement, the season would have been much different. For the moment we rely on his form and we are obliged to field him no matter what, In 14 Andre Gomes titularisation, Barca didnt win 13...
Anyway no team looks invincible, the reason I still think Barca can make it, at least to the next round. And so is Juve...

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

KaKa_CS

It was so entertaining see you getting humiliated.

So entertaining never seeing you comment about Milan, we all know why I guess.

I'll be waiting for the day you comment on a Milan video.

• History

KaKa_CS

It was so entertaining see you getting humiliated.

So entertaining never seeing you comment about Milan, we all know why I guess.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal boys, I never forget you.

Of course you won't, in every single comment you make there is Arsenal included, sounds like obsession.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Barca will be changing thier kits

Barcelonas tröja för nästa säsong har presenterats! 😂😂😂

Posted by Sportbibeln on Saturday, March 18, 2017
Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

gonzi

Thanks , Good luck to you too man, Juve -barca will be a great game.

@kaka_cs your troll comment was so troll lolololo

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

every year i'm always confident barcelona can win champions league. first time in like 5 years i actually don't think we can do it. and don't take my predictions seriously for barca games, i always predict a loss or draw even if deep down i don't think we'll lose.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

btw not a single crappy team in the tournament now...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Kaka_CS. Ya want another ban mate?

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Tuan Being an Ac Milan fan is enough torture and humiliation.

KaKa_CS 7 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

ARSENAL FANS AND THOSE WHO DEFEND THEM, YOUR WINNING IS SO ENTERTAINING :)