quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

KaKa_CS

YOUR WINNING IS SO ENTERTAINING :)

I agree, but let's go back to the comments section.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

This is the end of the road for Leicester. No way will they get past Atletico Madrid, no f**ken way.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

**This is the end of the road for Leicester. No way will they get past Atletico Madrid, no fken way.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

No way they could have won that EPL title no way no f&cking way , then no way did they get out of the CL group as winners no way no fcking way .. no way they would have gone past Sevilla no way .. no fcking way ..

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yeah but knocking on Atletico is a bigger achievement than being first of last year PL, they were competing with Arsenal and Spurs... here it's different. Well done Leicester but there is not a single suspense here even if they are at 300%...
At the same time, Monaco are focusing on league first. The president was realistic and claimed that CL is a bonus but not the priority, they have 3 pts more than PSG And no H2H remaining. They will play their chance in CL but not at the expense of the league still missing for 17 years...
They also are still involved in 2 domestic cups, Tiredness is awaiting them they will be obliged to rotate or make difficult choice and fix priorities...

chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^ are u joking atletico bigger achievement than premier league?
Atletico is just stoke city with griezzman.

I actually think that this is the best draw for leicester becauze atletico lacks creativity in attack and mostly depend on crosses.

• History

^ are u joking atletico bigger achievement than premier league?
Atletico is just stoke city with griezzman.

I actually think that this is the best draw for leicester becauze atletico lacks creativity in attack and mostly depend on crosses and leicester.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@tiki: completely disagree mate.

The only fact that most big elites in EPL last season was kinda off form which is remotely close to be in discussion.

The squash Leceister had before they all become famous was the relegation zone kinda squash.

What they did, nothing Atletico qith their potential and finance can drram of achieving (unless Atl declares bankcruptcy, and sell all their players). It like seeing Alaves winning La Liga. We will see them one or two time in 100 years

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Funny how people compare Leicester from last year winning the league to this year when they are not close to win anything.
It's not chrismas every day guys.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

No way they could have won that EPL title no way no f&cking way , then no way did they get out of the CL group as winners no way no fcking way .. no way they would have gone past Sevilla no way .. no fcking way ..

Fair point, and yes, anything can happen. But tactically speaking, Atletico is possibly the worst draw for Leicester.

Not only is their defensive organization is like the anti-drug for counter attacking football, which Leicester's football pretty much is, but we are also talking about a team that are experienced in this competition and did very well in it for the past three years. I highly doubt Simeone is going to sweat from the two legs, but we will see...

• History

Fair point (apart from the poor mocking attempt), and yes, anything can happen. But tactically speaking, Atletico is possibly the worst draw for Leicester.

Not only is their defensive organization is like the anti-drug for counter attacking football, which Leicester's football pretty much is, but we are also talking about a team that are experienced in this competition and did very well in it for the past three years. I highly doubt Simeone is going to sweat from the two legs, but we will see...

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Reaching delusion to a whole new level.

enter image description here

• History

Beating Atletico bigger than winning the Premier League. ~tiki 2017.

Thank you for the good 10 minutes laugh mate.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i think it's on the same caliber as well. winning the premier league when all other teams were weak that year+with one goal wonders vs. knocking out atleti, a major favourite for CL. i'd take knocking out atleti, then atleast you know you're a class team in europe

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

you can't be serious beating atletico in quarter finals is more than winning the league? i'm missing the joke here

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i mean in the perspective of an arsenal fan, winning the league would be like liquid gold, so understandable you feel this way.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Are you fucking kidding or are you trolling ?

You are comparing league vs a match in the CL ? Wining the CL is a step above the league but not fucking quarter finales match?
I feel this subject has made some guys very toxic why do you even care if this is better than that? You care so much that you have to insult others ?

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Gonzi

i'd take knocking out atleti, then atleast you know you're a class team in europe

Funny, I thought that Sevilla were a first class team in Europe, and would kill EPL.

i mean in the perspective of an arsenal fan, winning the league would be like liquid gold, so understandable you feel this way.

Yeah, how about you shut the fuck up about Arsenal for once, are Arsenal in the Round of 16? No. And before you talk about Arsenal again, Jupentus were also knocked out by Bayern in the Round of 16, so I guess that would make Jupentus crap. But hey, this is Gonzi. #Gonzilogic

tiki_taka 7 years ago

It depends on league form, when you had Chelsea at 15th place, United under LVG, City concentrating on CL rather than league games and your only contenders are Arsenal and Spurs, sorry it may be an achievement for a club of the caliber of Leicester or a miracle, but everything was reunited for foxes to do it being 8 pts leaders whole season...

Knocking Atletico over 2 legs are different story another level of achievement, Im not comparing 38 games to 2, Im comparing the dificulty and I believe there is no match.

Atletico knocked Bayern and Barca last year back to back over two legs, i don't know what could be harder than this. And this season were ranked 1st of group stage over Bayern and you bring Stoke City ? Okay.

A achievement difficulty depends on whether or not there is competition and last 2 seasons for me in PL are the worst in term of competitiveness, big guns have midtable forms and the one that have a good run take a serious option to win. Last season the contenders were Spurs and Leicester and it's mainly due to underachieving of club stadium like Chelsea or City.

Anyway it's my opinion, hope is necessary in life, but thinking Leicester has a chance vs Atletico is like thinking Arsenal has a chance with Bayern.

Mods : its not the first personal attack this troll is making, since Chelsea8 complain and you take instantly action, if nothing is done here with JozeMourinho don't come to my Wall to complain next time...

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

@tiki

Your reasoning is flawed based on one simple premise, teams win the CL and not their domestic league all the time. Using your reasoning, if winning the league was easier, the team that wins the CL would ALWAYS have won their domestic league as well. This is obviously false, and the majority of the CL winners over the last decade (especially the English ones) did not win their domestic league in the same season.

Look, I respect that you have a point, and I respect the passion you have for it. But that one sentence Joze highlighted is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Offence meant.

No one even entertained the idea that Leicester would finish top 4 last season, let alone win by a significant margin. While it's unlikely (imo) that they knock out Atletico, I wouldn't regard it as an impossibility the way Leicester's EPL finish was last season.

• History

@tiki

Your reasoning is flawed based on one simple premise, teams win the CL and not their domestic league all the time. Using your reasoning, if winning the league was easier, the team that wins the CL would ALWAYS have won their domestic league as well. This is obviously false, and the majority of the CL winners over the last decade (especially the English ones) did not win their domestic league in the same season.

Look, I respect that you have a point, and I respect the passion you have for it. But that one sentence Joze highlighted is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Offence meant.

No one even entertained the idea that Leicester would finish top 4 last season, let alone win by a significant margin. While it's unlikely (imo) that they knock out Atletico, I would regard it as an impossibility the way Leicester's EPL finish was last season.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

@joze looks like Chelsea having a hard time winning PL right now, so much complicated and unpredictable...

I won't insult you back, Im waiting to see what happens with you here, you don't affect me but it's easy to go down to your level, trolling is the easiest thing in the net, but the day you will give opinions with arguments rather than beliefs, you will sound less..... than you look.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

@sun I also reckon it as a miracle, but it was maybe exaggerated to the opposite opinion that if Foxes won PL then nothing is impossible, i just pointed that PL is not atm the ultimate reference of hard league to win. You can change coach, buy players, need time to adapt, need time to find a winning tactic and end up leading by 10 pts in February. Atm you cant do it everywhere, absolutely not.

Last time we saw a team Comming from nowhere and winning CL is Mourinho Porto, And same ingredients were there, Barca/Real/Bayern end of cycle, and Fergie's United surprisedly eleminated by an away goal of Porto late on the game. That season, not only Porto did it but also Monaco and I won't say it was easy, but there were favourable circumstances...

Europeen teams of the moment are not that weak to let that happen, even if Leicester play 150% of their potential and for me it's a reality, the gap is huge, Atleti loosing to Leicester over 2 legs would be a professional mistake.

And yes cup teams and league teams aren't made the same, but if i have to choose competing with Spurs over a season or playing two games vs the most dangerous cup team in Europe ( 2 finals in 3 years ) i would take the 38 games race.

May look stupid for some, but I rate Atletico that good specially in cups, and judging from past 2 years PL, i think beating them is mission impossible from PL holders despite the form gain.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

@tuan Deportivo lacoruna won the league when Barca for LVG, Madrid were in crisis, Atletico were in liga adelante, and Valencia were in end of cycle. Doesnt take anything from their achievement but they had favourable circumstances and won the league with less than 75pts just like what we seen last season...

As I say, a miracle needs circumstances, if Conte joined Chelsea last year, no miracle would have been witnessed and Leicester would barely made it to top 4 last season in Spain.

If they did it in Saf era or in Arsenal invincible era, then it would have more impact on my eyes, but last year, they were outstanding and their competitors just poor. It remains an achievement for me but i don't close my eyes on the poor form of last year from big guns...

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I disagree with you quite strongly on the subject of taking a 38 game race over a two-legged tie. In North American sports, we have the regular season and the playoffs. Using NFL football as an example, the Dallas Cowboys finished the regular season with the best record in the league - and then proceeded to lose a playoff game and get eliminated by the Green Bay Packers who almost no one will dispute were the worse team. Dallas was the better side, but on that day, on that single day, Green Bay was better (and luckier).

If you honestly believe that Leicester is a worse side than Atleti (which I think we can agree on) then things like luck and form will average out over a league season. As any researcher worth their math will tell you, the bigger the sample size, the more accurate the data. But you can have an outlier. In fact, it is a statistical probability to have an outlier. And maybe, just maybe, this tie will be Leicester's outlier. Based on math, reason, and logic alone, a 2-legged tie is MUCH easier to win for a weaker team than a 38-game league season.

• History

I disagree with you quite strongly on the subject of taking a 38 game race over a two-legged tie. In North American sports, we have the regular season and the playoffs. Using NFL football as an example, the Dallas Cowboys finished the regular season with the best record in the league - and then proceeded to lose a playoff game and get eliminated by the Green Bay Packers who almost no one will dispute were the worse team. Dallas was the better side, but on that day, on that single day, Green Bay was better (and luckier).

If you honestly believe that Leicester is a worse side than Atleti (which I think we can agree on) then things like luck and form will average out over a league season. As any researcher worse their math will tell you, the bigger the sample size, the more accurate the data. But you can have an outlier. In fact, it is a statistical probability to have an outlier. And maybe, just maybe, this tie will be Leciester's outlier. Based on math, reason, and logic alone, a 2-legged tie is MUCH easier to win for a weaker team than a 38-game league season.