Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Quick Summary of the Weekend #6
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Been a while since I did this, but I felt like doing again this week, covering the most important stuff of the weekend and discussing it with you guys, been too long.

EPL: Arsenal with a dissapointing lose against WBA, wich mean they are now sixth. Everton had an huge 4-0 win over Hull, while Leicester defeated West Ham 3-2. Chelsea defeated Stoke thank to a late goal and remain top of the league with 10 point over Spurs. Talking about Tottenham, they also won their game 2-1 against Southampton. Manchester United had a solid win over Middlesbrough while City and Liverpool had a very good 1-1 game with plenty of chance for both team that can regret not being more clinical. Sunderland who are now 7 point behind the 17th ranked Swansea, look more and more likely to be relegated now. Sad time... :(

La Liga: Real won against a tough Bilbao and remain first despite Barca winning against Valencia. Atletico also beat Sevilla and are now only 2 point behind them. Villareal are still in 5th, with Real Sociedad being 6th with the same amount of point. Atletico Bilbao are close behind with 44 point.

Serie A: Small victory from both Juve and AC Milan while Inter played Torino to a draw. Roma and Napoli also both won their game. Juve is still running with the league as usual and it seem the CL spot will belong to both Roma and Napoli, the only question is who gonna be directly in the group face?

Bundesliga: Leipzig lost another game, sadly, meaning Bayern victory now give them a 13 point advance on the second of the league. BVB and Hoffenheim however both managed to win their game and are now in 3th and 4th place. Its also seem like Monchenglacbach will miss the CL next year, just like Leverkusen. Its crazy how quickly the balance of power can change in the Bundesliga.

Ligue 1 Nice draw against Nantes make it seem ever less likely for them to rival PSG and Monaco who have both won their game and are still only separated by 3 point and 22 goal. Lyon is still in solid fourth position but it still seem they migth fail to get a CL place next season.

Super Lig: One of the worst results for the big team this time around, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray while Istanbul BB and Besiktas drawed against their respectif opponent. Besiktas remain first but with only a 2 point advance.

Liga Nos: Porto and Benfica both drawed their game, meaning there is no change here (they are 1 point dif between the two with Benfica being infront). Sporting did win their game however but since they are still 10 point behind Benfica, it doesn't seem they will be able to challenge either of the other two for the league.

Eredivisie: Great results for Feyenoord who won their game while their most dangerous rival, Ajax drawed against Excelsior. Feyernoord are now six point ahead of Ajax and eight point ahead of PSV.

Anyway, do add anything I missed and do share how you felt about those results. ;D

Comments
iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Excellent report, thanks for the update, Emobot! +1

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@iHEARTfootball Thanks mate, it alway nice to have someone aknoweldging your work. ;) +1

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Just thought I would cover a few more league as I have the time.

Russian Premier League: Spartak Moscow draw their last game but are still first, ahead both CSKA and Zenith who have both won their last game and are still trying to catch up to the leader.

MLS: Montreal Impact have only 2 point right now... a shame. Portland Timber are the only team with 3 win in their 3 first game and are currently top of the west association. Dallas is right behind them with 7 point. Atlanta Utd are first of the est association, with 6 point and goal difference of 8. Orlando City and New York RB have the same number of point however and Orlando are yet to play their third game.

Chinese Super League: Shangai SIPG, managed by Andrée Villas-Boas and who count Hulk and Oscar in their side are currently first of the league with six point and a positive goal difference of 6. Other side with the same amount of point are Shandong Luneng, who have Papiss Cissé and Graziano Pellè and Guangzhou R&F. Former champion Guangzhou Evergrand are lagging behind with only 3 point.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Bundesliga is back at being boring once again (about competition) . We knew Bayern was going to be the champions but I was kinda happy as a football fan when there was no point difference.

I still don't understand how Başakşehir still manages to hold on just behind us. Süper Lig has improved a lot. The reason I will explain in some other thread later

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Emre Please do when you are ready, alway interested to hear more from other league! :D