Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Rafa Benitez to Chelsea!
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

From DailyMail: 

Former Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is high on Chelsea’s list of candidates to replace Andre Villas-Boas until the end of the season if Roman Abramovich loses
patience with his coach.

Villas-Boas will find himself in a precarious position if things go badly at Napoli in the Champions League. 

With his team fifth in the Barclays Premier League and facing a tricky FA Cup replay at Birmingham, Villas-Boas’s debut season at Chelsea continues to go from bad to worse.

Abramovich has also
considered Fabio Capello but was told that the former England manager would not be interested  in a short-term position.

Benitez is believed to be open-minded and would be immediately available, having not worked since leaving Inter Milan at the end of 2010. 

The Spaniard, 51, has a good track record at big clubs and a good history
in the Champions League, the trophy Abramovich covets above all others.

Benitez is also thought to be capable of inspiring £50million misfit striker
Fernando Torres, having brought the best out of his fellow Spaniard at Liverpool.

Villas-Boas remains confident that his job is safe, claiming Chelsea have changed their policy which has seen seven different managers in less than nine years under Abramovich.

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I don't think that Rafa Benitez or even Capello can improve the Chelsea's situation. For me one of the best manager right now is Unai Emery. He do a very good tactics which made Valencia the 3rd best team in La Liga. Also he's a very good motivator and he always bet for the right players. I think he would do a great work at Chelsea. That's just my opionion.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

God help me, I miss that crazy bastard... "and that is a FACT!" lol.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Unai is one of the best. He makes players study the opposition and knows how to arrange the team and play using opponents weaknesses 

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Oh Shit

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Look at my picture and change me to 'us'

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think it will chage some thing in Chelsea.A great and proffesional coach. AVB can count his hours.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I think of Chelsea stay top 4 AVB will stay coach. This season in the EPL is crazy. Every team stepped up. Tottenham Newcastle and even Liverpool are back. It's good to see so many teams fighting for a top 4 finish