Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ramos playing volleyball
porkey 7 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

Sergio Ramos had a clear handball inside the box near the goal line, but it wasn't called.
Real Madrid always getting the decision it their favour

Comments
Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Wow.. Omg..

Are you a Barca fan? I can only expect such idiocy and bias from them when it's about Real Madrid.

What was Ramos supposed to do? Leave his hands at home?

Seriously?

Navas hits the ball mere 5 inches away from Ramos' hands, and the ball hits his hand.

Only the most biased, the most uniformed fan would think that was a penalty.

The ball hit his hand, he didn't go for the ball with his hand. That's a big distinction, and only somebody whose knowledge of football equals to that of a potato could claim that to be a penalty. (or a fan of a rival club, because, clearly..)

This is just sad. How pathetic could a fan(base) be.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wow.. Omg..

Are yes a Barca fan? I can only expect such idiocy and bias from them when it's about Real Madrid.

Seriously?

Navas hits the ball mere 5 inches away from Ramos' hands, and the ball hits his hand.

The ball hit his hand, he didn't go for the ball with his hand. That's a big distinction, and only somebody who has no idea about football or a fan of a rival club could claim that to be a penalty.

Wow.. Omg..

Are yes a Barca fan? I can only expect such idiocy and bias from them when it's about Real Madrid.

Seriously?

The ball hit his hand, he didn't go for the ball with his hand. That's a big distinction, and only somebody whose knowledge of football equals to that of a potato could claim that to be a penalty. (or a fan of a rival club, because, clearly..)

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Not waving with his hands as far as possible would be great start.

enter image description here

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited

@quikz: A screnshot doesn't do what happened there justice. Watch the video, and you'll see what happened. He's going for the ball with his right leg and/or head, body, etc but Navas kicks it and the ball hits his hand.

A screenshot in this case does not tell even half the story, only distorts it.

Ramos is not, in any shape or form, going for the ball with his hands.

• History

@quikz: A screnshot doesn't do what happened there justice. Watch the video, and you'll see what happened. He's going for the ball with his right leg but Navas kicks it and the ball hits his hand.

A screenshot in this case dose not tell even half the story, only distorts it.

@quikz: A screnshot doesn't do what happened there justice. Watch the video, and you'll see what happened. He's going for the ball with his right leg but Navas kicks it and the ball hits his hand.

Ramos is not, in any shape or form, going for the ball with his hands.

Yvan21 7 years ago Edited
0 440

It wasn't voluntary since he had no time to react and get his hands out of the way from Keylor's deflection
Agree with Amerr, the still image is very misleading.

• History

It wasn't voluntary since he had no time to react and get his hands out of the way from Keylor's deflection

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That doesn't matter if he is going for the ball or not. If someone shot straight at your arm it's a penalty if your arm isn't close to your body.

Did he stop the ball while his arm? yes
Did he have his arm close to his body? not
Was it intentional handball? not, but it's still a handball

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Ramos gets away with ridiculous stuff, it's known that he has protection.

Amerr30 7 years ago

What?

That's not the rule, qyikzy.

There has to be INTENT. Unless they changed the rule in the last year or so, the rule is:

If the ball hits the hand, it's not called.

If the hand intentionally hits the ball, that's a handball.

You call yourself a fan?

Learn it first, will you?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

His hands were up meaning not in the natural position = 250% penalty.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Don't feed the troll, Amerr.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

He was launching to clear the ball off the line so of course he's gonna have his hands up to give himself more impulse in the jump, but then Keylor saves it and deflects it and he's caught with his arms up. Ramos has no time to react and get them out of the way

Amerr30 7 years ago

He was running AND jumping, and you'd expect a 'natural position' of his hands to be close to his body?

hahaha,

His hands, considering his act at the moment, were as natural as could be. The ball was moving towards Ramos, not away from him or was it going to past by him. It was going directly at him. To say that's a penalty, and worse, 'volleyball'..

Dyn is right. I'll be ignoring the troll.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I mean you really NEED to be a blind fanboy in order to say that it wasnt a penalty, no other way to explain it.
For anyone else it was a clear handball right in front of the goal, period.

Pupper 7 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Should have been a penalty and a yellow card. Not really surprised to see Real Madrid fans defending Sergio Ramos here though. And at the same time I bet you thought it was a correct call by receiving a penalty vs Villareal, 26th of february 2017, from a similar inncident. Only difference being him wearing a yellow kit instead of a white one.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@Pupper we're not defending Ramos, it could be Pique for all I care. If you wanna attribute it to us being brainless fanboys then go ahead, but you're wrong. We're giving reasons why we think it wasn't, it's not like we're just saying it wasn't and moving on. Are you referring to the one from Trigueros I think it was, that wasn't a penalty imo. But who cares really, you're not going to believe that since we're all biased for you ;p

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If the ball hits the hand, it's not called.

how is this called? double standards?

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Like quikzy & Gozalo said, his hand was totally not in the natural position. 100% handball.

Madrid received 2 calls in favor this game that could at least 1 pen. This one was obviously unintentional and it's a pen. If it had been intentional it would be a pen and a red.

But it doesn't hide the fact that the was superior to BVB. A deserved win performance wise.

I just hate the refs always give wrong calls in game like this.

• History

Like quikzy & Gozalo said, his hand was totally not in the natural position. 100% handball.

Madrid received 2 calls in favor this game that could be 2 pens.

But it doesn't hide the fact that the was superior to BVB. A deserved win performance wise.

Madrid received 2 calls in favor this game that could be 2 pens. This one was obviously unintentional and it's a pen. If it had been intentional it would be a pen and a red.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Imo, it could have been a pen, but I it wasn't obvious and while it migh have changed the game or not, the ref did not see it. No need to say this is the proof of corruption, its an human mistake and while I'm really annoyed to see Ramos getting away with a lot of stuff, I think this occasion isn't such a case. It was hard to deal with such a situation and I don't blame him for it, it sure doesn't look like there was many way to deal with it.

But seriously, its getting annoying, as soon as we complain against Real Madrid getting away with certain decision, we get accused of being filthy and stupid Barcelona conspiracy theorist. Seriously, not all Barca fan are like that, its like a dog person saying everyone who love cat are stupid, its getting on my nerve.

Also, can I point out to the fact Barca fan aren't the only one with ressentment for Real? Because believe it or not, being the most successful club in Europe doesn't only bring you love and respect from other teams fan.

I'm sorry if this sound agressive and it propably does, you guys know I hate conflict but this way of acting from some Real Madrid fan as if they alway right and justified have been seriously annoying me recently. Anyway, sorry if I frustated any guy but I had to let this out. I just wish we would stop putting the blame on the same group everytime something get bringed up and act as if there wasn't any reason for interogation.

Anyway, I still have the utmost respect for guys like Amerr and Dynast, they are great individual and they have some very good opinion, I love reading it but its sometime annoying to see them pointing the finger at Barca every time something is said against Real. I know they propably got reason to be this way, no doubt they seen plenty of Barca fan saying really stupid and mean stuff about Real but still, I really hate when good people generalize.

I think I managed to share what been annoying me well enough and hopefully, I didn't frustate any of you guys too much but if I did, I'm sorry. I swear it wasn't my intention, I just needed to share it to feel better. :)

@tuan +1 Thats resume how I feel about the whole thing. There is reason to be annoyed but at the end of the day, it doesn't change the fact Real deserved the win. :)

• History

Imo, it could have been a pen, but I it wasn't obvious and while it migh have changed the game or not, the ref did not see it. No need to say this is the proof of corruption, its an human mistake and while I'm really annoyed to see Ramos getting away with a lot of shit, I think this occasion isn't such a case. It was hard to deal with such a situation and I don't blame him for it, it sure doesn't look like there was many way to deal with it.

But seriously, its getting annoying, as soon as we complain against Real Madrid getting away with certain decision, we get accused of being filthy and stupid Barcelona conspiracy theorist. Seriously, not all Barca fan are like that, its like a dog person saying everyone who love cat are stupid, its getting on my nerve.

Also, can I point out to the fact Barca fan aren't the only one with ressentment for Real? Because believe it or not, being the most successful club in Europe doesn't only bring you love and respect from other teams fan.

I'm sorry if this sound agressive and it propably does, you guys know I hate conflict but this way of acting from some Real Madrid fan as if they alway right and justified have been seriously annoying me recently. Anyway, sorry if I frustated any guy but I had to let this out. I just wish we would stop putting the blame on the same group everytime something get bringed up and act as if there wasn't any reason for interogation.

Anyway, I still have the utmost respect for guys like Amerr and Dynast, they are great individual and they have some very good opinion, I love reading it but its sometime annoying to see them pointing the finger at Barca every time something is said against Real. I know they propably got reason to be this way, no doubt they seen plenty of Barca fan saying really stupid and mean stuff about Real but still, I really hate when good people generalize.

I think I managed to share what been annoying me well enough and hopefully, I didn't frustate any of you guys too much but if I did, I'm sorry. I swear it wasn't my intention, I just needed to share it to feel better. :)

Imo, it could have been a pen, but I it wasn't obvious and while it migh have changed the game or not, the ref did not see it. No need to say this is the proof of corruption, its an human mistake and while I'm really annoyed to see Ramos getting away with a lot of shit, I think this occasion isn't such a case. It was hard to deal with such a situation and I don't blame him for it, it sure doesn't look like there was many way to deal with it.

@tuan +1 Thats resume how I feel about the whole thing. There is reason to be annoyed but at the end of the day, it doesn't change the fact Real deserved the win. :)

porkey 7 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

Amerr30.. clearly u need to rewatch the highlights .... but this time try taking off those real madrid glasses u got on.
He was not jumping ... He took a swing at the ball and missed ... Navas makes the save while Ramos breaks from the ball hitting his face.... In which case handles the ball....
It happened very quickly i agree .....Instinctively he may of done it but need less to say he did it...
And being so close to the goal line... clear yellow ... clear penality

Proberly if he had not handle the ball .... it may of hit him on some other body part say for instance his head or shoulder and proberly may have gone in his own net... but u did not thought off that..u no y .. cause ur a Real fan
BTW im a liverpool fan just fed up of seeing real madrid always getting the decision in their favour

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Emo +1:

Guys, take notes, I can't say it better than what Emo said. Not everyone against decision that favor Real is Barca's fan and vice versa... we just hate unjustified calls.

And some calls are at crucial moment. Some are human mistakes and some are repetitively straight out stupid.

The top clubs attract more fans and their controversy attract more debates, it just the way it is. If, Ipswich Town had a blatant hand ball, a red and won a rivalry game, NO BODY is gonna give a rat ass...

• History

Emo +1:

Guys, take notes, I can't say it better than what Emo said. Not everyone against decision that favor Real is Barca's fan and vice versa... we just hate unjustified calls.

And some calls are at crucial moment. Some are human mistakes and some are repetitively straight out stupid.

The top clubs attracts more fans and their incidents are more debatable, it just the way it is. If, Ipswich Town had a blatant hand ball, a red and won a rivalry game, NO BODY is gonna give a rat ass...

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

That's a handball any day of the week for me, but unless video technology comes into the CL, you can't really blame the refs as they do their best.