Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid to Montreal or to Toronto
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Link to the article.

I am so excited by this prospect, one way or another, Real Madrid is gonna be in Canada! I know its not that big of deal but I alway enjoy having big team coming here, its motivating for young football player in the region. I hope Sunflash will drop by and share his opinion on the topic, as well as any canadian member! ;)

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I had an opportunity to see them when they played in Michigan last year and I passed on it (didn't have the money), but if they go to BMO field I will probably check that out. I know Dynastain would be siked, I think he lives around there.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Is it only a training camp or are they actually playing a game over there?

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@juanmata10 I haven't done any research, but I'd assume both.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Juanmata10 The way I see it, it mostly a training camp but there's a chance they will play a friendly against the home team. Sadly, it seem they will lack most of the player who are playing in the Euro and the copa like Ronaldo, Modric, James, Bale, Navas, Ramos, Pepe and some other but at least, Zidane will be there and so will Marcelo, Varane and Benzema. Its better than nothing but I realize it might make it a bit less exciting than if it was the full first team. Hope it happen anyway. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Juanmata10 The way I see it, it mostly a training but there's a chance they play a friendly against the home team. Sadly, it seem they will lack most of the player who are playing in the Euro and the copa like Ronaldo, Modric, James, Bale, Navas, Ramos, Pepe and some other but at least, Zidane will be there and so will Marcelo, Varane and Benzema. Its better than nothing but I realize it might make it a bit less exciting than if it was the full first team. Hope its happen anyway. :D

@Juanmata10 The way I see it, it mostly a training camp but there's a chance they will play a friendly against the home team. Sadly, it seem they will lack most of the player who are playing in the Euro and the copa like Ronaldo, Modric, James, Bale, Navas, Ramos, Pepe and some other but at least, Zidane will be there and so will Marcelo, Varane and Benzema. Its better than nothing but I realize it might make it a bit less exciting than if it was the full first team. Hope its happen anyway. :D

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Emobot: I see, Chelsea is coming to my hometown (Vienna) as well, for the inauguration of Rapid Vienna's new stadium, but demand was so high that the servers broke down and I didn't get any tickets -.- Thankfully they're playing a second match in Austria - in Carinthia, which is one of nine Austrian states and approx. 300 km away from where I live. Really excited, because I managed to get tickets for this particular game!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Juan Congrats lad, thats even better!

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Thanks, mate!

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Im in Ottawa so theres a chance I could travel to Montreal (2 hours) or Toronto (5 hours) and see these matches. Thanks for sharing Emobot!

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@LVG No problem! Also, I've reached 1000 comments! :D Time to party!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@LVG No problem! Also, 1000 comment! :D Time to party!

@LVG No problem! Also, I'Ve reached 1000 comment! :D Time to party!

@LVG No problem! Also, I'Ve reached 1000 comments! :D Time to party!

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Motherfu.cker if they come to Toronto my head's gonna explode. I live in Scarborough, which is an hour transit ride from Toronto. There's no way I'm going to miss this opportunity if they come to Toronto.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

I nearly hope they do go to Toronto for you guys since I'll propably won't go and see them even if they come to montreal. ;)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Oh, no plot-twist after all, it seem they did chose to came to Montreal after all. This is great to have such a well known team coming and training in our little province. I reall hope they manage to have a great pre-season in the end! Good luck to Zidane and his boys. ;)