Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid vs Barcelona
amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

With the two giants dominating world football, which of the two are currently the best team in the world between the two? At the moment for me it's surely Real Madrid, but I understand why people say Barcelona. Anyway, discuss.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

With the two giants dominating world football, which of the two are currently the best team in the world? At the moment for me it's surely Real Madrid, but I understand why people say Barcelona. Anyway, discuss.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Right now, I would say Real Madrid, even though I myself have a small preference for Barca and think that they have a bit more potential than Real Madrid. They are two of the best team of the world though, really hard to play either of those.

amir_keal 7 years ago

For sure, to me, we are lucky to be in this type of generation where we have elite players like these. Whilst Barcelona probably weren't as strong as they were a few years back, Real certainly have now caught up and arguably have gotten better than Barcelona. I remember the match when Barcelona beat Real 5 0. The difference was quite huge, now it's neck and neck. And I agree it's difficult to decide.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

right now Real.

Their football is admirable. Barca mid and defense are horrible, still a strong side cuz of MSN, but can be beaten any day.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Can't say the same about Madrid, how many game undefeated has it been now?

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Atm Real Madrid

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Bayern Munchen

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Zidane is a legend

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Barcelona can't even dominate against Atlético nor Did Madrid dominate their group in CL .. what are you talking about ? Is La Liga new merit for clubs domination in Europe . To me it is Bayern Munich and Dortmund .

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@marcus2011

I think we had two pick between the two but i like your answer better- I think top would be Athletico- Dortmund - Bayern -

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

this is so dumb...anyone who watches football can see that real madrid have the slight upper hand. but barca are near and they're still currently in all competitions

amir_keal 7 years ago

this is so dumb.

21 percent of people voted Barcelona. So no.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Marcus, It was supposed to be between the two to be honest, but I don't think I still would agree between that.

Dortmund are weak in Bundesliga
A.Madrid are also inconsistent
Bayern is debateable, but they are still shaky in european competition

I still don't see how the spainish giants aren't considered the best two teams in the world.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

this is dumb

amir_keal 7 years ago

this is dumb

Take my +1. You must want it lol.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi This should be a running gag. XD

@amir_keal Don't worry lad, we don't all think this dumb. ;P

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@marcus Atletico dominated Bayern si what's your point seriously ?

amir_keal 7 years ago

To add to Tiki here, when Barcelona drew 1 1 in September, they did dominate. They were a little unlucky in my opinion.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

yea barca has had some bad referee decisions against them. Real madrid look super strong, but not unbeatable. Sevilla played well against them the second time. Will be interesting to see especially since it is at the ramon sanchez pizjuan

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Hey man, I wondered, wich team you like best between RM and Barca? I know you are an huge Argentina fan (something I respect a lot), so I would be tempted to think that you might like Barca a bit more cause of Messi, but I thought I would ask just to make sure. I could also understand if you are frustated with them cause of the CL final where they beat Juve.